Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Gilda H.
Ypsilanti
Low calorie and nutrious ! Not only that it helps with your digestive system. Moderately priced, but if you go to Sams you get a bang for your buck, definitely one of my top picks. Not only that they even hv real fruit chunks. Go out and try it.
stephanie k.
Tomahawk , WI
I buy this to keep regular. I like that activis doesn't taste chalky like some other yogurts, and it doesn't leave an aftertaste in my mouth. A little pricey, but Walmart is he place to save on money. I buy this regularly, and stock up when it's on sale.
Natalia Y.
Mmmmm absolutely delicious I love activia! Great value really affordable and very deliciously healthy and worth buying if you wanna feel clean and feel better! I would definitely recommend everyone to buy this product
Iayana R.
Orlando, FL
This yogurt was very tasty! It's definitely a great choice of food if you're running late and you need something small to hold you over. It's definitely a very healthy choice. You can buy this product from any grocery store. I would buy it again, yes!
Tyler C.
Chicago
In the morning I am never fully satisfied with my food food but with Activia. With the Breakfast blend 12 pack you have multiple choices to chose from so you don't just have one flavor. So if you ever want more than one flavor think about buying this.
Jasmin F.
I purchased this to try it especially after commercial! I liked it but it had a slight after taste that I couldn't get over! It was very affordable! I would probably purchase it again if my other favorites were sold out
Mallory H.
Paducah, KY
I make sure my daughter and I eat one of these almost every day. I love that it has probiotics and the flavor is delish. No bad aspartame after taste. The price is good for 12 yogurts. We buy them regularly.
Amanda C.
Victorville
I tried this product out as I seen the commercial saying it would help regulate bowel movements. It taste good and the fiber in it really works ! It's sold at majority of stores and it's always affordable !
Christine B.
Laud Lakes, FL
Usually when I feel tired and feel to eat something light it’s the first thing I grab because it’s boosts my energy up and goes light on my stomach. Only thing is they never have all the flavors I want.
Veronika K.
This product is really good! I personally have tried it and it tastes amazing) It actually helped my immune system! It's great for people and even you! You should consider this product because it is healthy for you and your family!