Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Mallory H.
Paducah, KY
I make sure my daughter and I eat one of these almost every day. I love that it has probiotics and the flavor is delish. No bad aspartame after taste. The price is good for 12 yogurts. We buy them regularly.
Amanda C.
Victorville
I tried this product out as I seen the commercial saying it would help regulate bowel movements. It taste good and the fiber in it really works ! It's sold at majority of stores and it's always affordable !
Cecilia L.
Orange
This is the perfect breakfast plater to go, whether your in a rush or running late this is the to go breakfast platter. It has nutrients and good for energy. I love the taste of creamy strawberry banana
Desiree A.
Parkersburg, WV
I love activia and I love the breakfast kind. It's my go to yogurt and I love the cereal in it. It's a great value and great taste. If you have not tried the breakfast ones you need to. I would definitely purchase in the future
Emily A.
Camarillo, CA
I love this yogurt especially because I have trouble with constipation. When I eat this yogurt I no longer have to worry about when I'm going to go because I know I will.
Beth An Mike M.
It keeps me full till lunch time! Best in the morning or a late night snack! Also helps keep me from being "stopped up". I have bowel movements daily! I'm now regulated!
gabby b.
Charlton Dept, MA
I really enjoy this yogurt. I think it's a great product and found everywhere. The cups seem smaller than other brands. I like the flavors but do not eat twice a day.
Kana L.
Escondido
Been eating these yogurts for a while and they taste good. I really like the strawberry and peach packet. It is worth buying because it is a good price, I usually buy them at Walmart.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
These are an amazing way to start your day especially when your in a hurry. They are very nutritious and delicious. You can eat at any time of the day which is the best part.
Alex C.
Yorktown, VA
such a great thing for when you're feeling irregular. I love the way it tastes with the fruit bits within the yogurt. Besides fuge, this is my go too yogurt to eat and buy.