Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #61 in Yogurt

Norhan A.
I love it and my kids too, good for light dinner or snack, love peach and strawberry one, i put granola with it to make it more healthy,hope they increase fruits pieces in it, i buy it from walmart.
Rebecca W.
Joint Base Lewis-Mcchord
My husband loves these. Flavorful, not runny nor thick. They're a staple in my home. Usually husband eats two at a time. If you're looking for a quick snack they're great on ones own. We like to add a bit of granola, which again, adds aid in the digestion area. Their yogurt doesn't have a "laxative need to go now" effect as some thing they would, but do help regulate BMs.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Offers nice variety, so you can feel as fruity as you'd like. For some reason, I am fond of the cherry flavored brand, and I don't usually go for cherry flavors. I like the taste of Activia, although my friend says that he can't tell if it makes him regular or not. Either way, if you can eat yogurt for 2weeks straight, do let him know.
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg...I just love Activia.  I initially bought it for the fibre snd I was just trying to change my way if eating. Then I fell in love. It's the best yogurt I ever tasted. I buy it from ever I can get it. To me the price is sometimes a little high, but that never stops me from buying it. I would most definitely recommend this.
Amber W.
Erie, PA
Yummy and great for my gut! I love the small an convenient packaging and I feel more full in the mornings when I eat it. Also I love that it’s not packed with sugar!
Robin T.
Russellville
I use this product to mix in with my smoothie. It adds fiber. I also just eat it plain.  It has a good flavor. I purchase this in bulk but only comes with 2 flavors.  My favorite flavor is the pineapple.  Containers are a little small and I think a few oz cold be added.
Johane C.
I Am not a breakfast type of person but this I eat in the morning to help me jump start my day, it's the first time buying it and I love this flavor and above all it does taste too sweet. The price is ok since your buying a 12 pack which you'll find yourself eating more throughout the day
Narmeen♥ S.
Rancho Cucamonga
It was really good and I loved how it was so light. it’s just a healthy and great way to start your day! I think it compares to similar products by having the same idea. It has such good flavors such as strawberry. I recommend people to buy it ,it’s most certainly worth it
Angelaa S.
Oakman
Love it love all of their brands keeps your body in line I've been suggested by gi Drs to eat and man so much better then all brands. It's a little more pricey but worth it. I'm a repeat customer buying it you try it you'll see it . I'd buy over and over again.
Hazel A.
An amazing great tasting product, you're able to pair it up for breakfast and it just gives you that nice boost. Also, it has awesome probiotic benefits for your digestive system and health altogether. I would recommend this product to everyone.