Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Jackie K.
Racine
Love these. They taste amazing and they help me avoid bloating and boost metabolism. Always taste fresh! Real fruit chunks! Not fake jelly fruit like some yogurt.
Silena M.

Really good and does exactly what its supposed to do. So, many great flavors! I have purchased this brand from Pathmark, Foodlion, Martins, Wholefoods.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i really enjoy activia breakfast blend for breakfast and also a snack. i find yoplait yogurt inexpensive and i love the taste of fresh fruits. they come in many variety of flavors and is a great value for the price. my family really love the freshness of the fruits. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Rebecca W.
Joint Base Lewis-Mcchord
My husband loves these. Flavorful, not runny nor thick. They're a staple in my home. Usually husband eats two at a time. If you're looking for a quick snack they're great on ones own. We like to add a bit of granola, which again, adds aid in the digestion area. Their yogurt doesn't have a "laxative need to go now" effect as some thing they would, but do help regulate BMs.
Robin T.
Russellville
I use this product to mix in with my smoothie. It adds fiber. I also just eat it plain.  It has a good flavor. I purchase this in bulk but only comes with 2 flavors.  My favorite flavor is the pineapple.  Containers are a little small and I think a few oz cold be added.
Johane C.
I Am not a breakfast type of person but this I eat in the morning to help me jump start my day, it's the first time buying it and I love this flavor and above all it does taste too sweet. The price is ok since your buying a 12 pack which you'll find yourself eating more throughout the day
Monica E.
San Bernardino
They taste amazing, it's keep you full for quiet some time you won't get hungry right away, there's different kinds of flavors and they are ALL amazingly great tasting. I have already recommended to my family, friends, neighbors everyone I know!
Veronika K.
This product is really good! I personally have tried it and it tastes amazing) It actually helped my immune system! It's great for people and even you! You should consider this product because it is healthy for you and your family!
Natalia Y.
Mmmmm absolutely delicious I love activia! Great value really affordable and very deliciously healthy and worth buying if you wanna feel clean and feel better! I would definitely recommend everyone to buy this product
Jasmin F.
I purchased this to try it especially after commercial! I liked it but it had a slight after taste that I couldn't get over! It was very affordable! I would probably purchase it again if my other favorites were sold out