Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

D D.
Essex
Perfect for you quick breakfast fix, I usually pour this over clusters as it’ll keep me from going hungry until lunch time.
Jaritza T.
Morganza, LA
I love this yogurt! It is a great breakfast product especially for those alway on the run and in a hurry in the mornings
L A.
BARKING, Essex
The packaging is so cute. And I love this brand which focuses on natural faatkng flavours witnessed fat. And taste yummy.
Ruby Y.
Love the flavours choices.  Great price at Costco.  Tastes great and the texture is silky smooth.  One of my favorite go tos
Kelsy V.
Es una Buena Promoción la que Viene me Gusta Mucho Que traiga de varios Sabores además es muy Bueno Para Mi Digestión
Niamh H.
nottingham
Has a nice taste and gives me lots of energy for my day I like the little bits of oats it them it gives some texture
Caitlin F.
Calgary , AB
My son loves yogurt and these ones are his fave. My daughter who is 5 months old also likes having the odd taste too.
Jennifer B.
Stratford
This yogurt in any flavour is delicious on its own or in lieu of maple syrup on pancakes or waffles. Soooooo good!
Lindsay L.
Naughton
Love Activia yogurt! Creamy and delicious. Great variety of flavours. Perfect for snacks, lunches and on the go!
Shaz C.
Anstruther, ['', '', '']
It feels like you are being good to yourself when you eat activia not only is it good for you it tastes great too