Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #61 in Yogurt

Niamh H.
nottingham
Has a nice taste and gives me lots of energy for my day I like the little bits of oats it them it gives some texture
Jennifer B.
Stratford
This yogurt in any flavour is delicious on its own or in lieu of maple syrup on pancakes or waffles. Soooooo good!
Lindsay L.
Naughton
Love Activia yogurt! Creamy and delicious. Great variety of flavours. Perfect for snacks, lunches and on the go!
Shaz C.
Anstruther, ['', '', '']
It feels like you are being good to yourself when you eat activia not only is it good for you it tastes great too
Ashley D.
Delicious and filling. Great price. Great variety of flavours. Flavour is less artificial than most competitors
Jessica P.
trenton
Activia is the only yogurt I enjoy, I usually mix with oatmeal and I enjoy the taste of the real fruit inside.
Jessica H.
Abbotsford
Absolutely love these to grab and go in the morning for my snack at work. I also enjoy the variety of flavours.
Elissa D.
Simcoe
Tastes great my 2 yr old is an extreme yogurt lover and this seems to be his favorite. 10/10 woyld buy again
Ale R.
El Paso, TX
This yogurt is amazing for having a better digestion and so delicious with many flavors to choose ! Price it
Zahra K.
Oxford
Love this amazing quantuty great taste i would highly reccomend this to people who are planning to keep fit