Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Angel J.
Awesome. Variety and very smooth taste It is very filling as well I would recommend to anyone who loves a change of flavours in yogurt
Jeah S.
Makati
I really like the taste and the flavor. The affordable price is really a win. You can save and at the same time get quality product.
19chelle89 H.
Mount Pearl
It's a nice yogurt in place of a breakfast I find it does what it says it well do and regulate you my mother also loves this yogurt
Janice P.
I like activia. Always have a yogurt with my breakfast. The variety pack is my favorite because I'm not stuck with just one flavour
Jennifer V.
Welland, ON
delicious. smooth, creamy and flavourful. love the taste and love that it keeps you "regular". we keep buying it again and again!
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
I love Activia breakfast blend so so much , it's so sweety and great ,, I advise everybody to try it , they will never regret
Cristina R.
no uso mucho estos productos mas la marca la puedo recomendar ya que es muy buena y rica me encanta el sabor de sus productos
Penne N.
Lakefield
Love this product so fresh and creamy one of my go to breakfast food or snack. I put fresh or frozen fruit it it plus granola
Jaimie B.
Leduc, AB
I love these yogurts they are so good. My two year old also loves them . They have great flavors and are a good price point.
Tricia K.
Napanee, ON
Love the breakfast blends with the cereal in it! Even my 3 yr old daughter loves it! It a nice thick almost silky texture.