Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Chantelle S.
Niagara Falls
perfect for a quick breakfast or snack
love the taste and flavors
can buy with added fiber which is great for those with digestive issues!
Elana P.
Tottenham
Great product. Doesn't taste like chemicals although I do not believe that it balances or restores my gut bacteria at all- contains too much sugar
Gina W.
Coquitlam, BC, British Columbia
My kids love these, they're sold at Costco and perfect for a snack! I like the fall it's and the texture is decent. The taste is ok. No complaints
mariann y.
Es muy rico y llen cuando no desayunes toma uno d estos o 2 y ya t llena y es muy rico su sabo al menos a mi me gusta mucho el sabr la calidad todo
Cathy C.
Three Hills
I really liked this product  , used in my morning smoothies a lot until I saw it may have wheat in it :( as a celiac I had to find something else
Raechel M.
Love this brand, makes me fee awesome and settles my constantly upset stomach anytime. The variety is nice, good price and amazing flavours.
Shaylene C.
Mississauga, AZ
My favourite flavour is vanilla! It's crazy how the probiotics work. Available in most grocery stores. Reasonably priced for a yummy product.
Ashley S.
Dunaharaszti
Not too cruchy perfect gold way in the middle I really like the flavor cause its not too sweet perfect for mornings when u are in a hurry
Angela H.
I love Activia. It tastes great and keeps your body moving. I love that they cater to people who are lactose intolerant also. Great job.
They are healthy one factor that I like, has many varieties of flavors, help me a lot.
their Savores are very natural, fresh and good.