Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Chantelle S.
Niagara Falls
perfect for a quick breakfast or snack
love the taste and flavors
can buy with added fiber which is great for those with digestive issues!
Elana P.
Tottenham
Great product. Doesn't taste like chemicals although I do not believe that it balances or restores my gut bacteria at all- contains too much sugar
Cathy C.
Three Hills
I really liked this product  , used in my morning smoothies a lot until I saw it may have wheat in it :( as a celiac I had to find something else
Ashley S.
Dunaharaszti
Not too cruchy perfect gold way in the middle I really like the flavor cause its not too sweet perfect for mornings when u are in a hurry
Jeah S.
Makati
I really like the taste and the flavor. The affordable price is really a win. You can save and at the same time get quality product.
19chelle89 H.
Mount Pearl
It's a nice yogurt in place of a breakfast I find it does what it says it well do and regulate you my mother also loves this yogurt
Janice P.
I like activia. Always have a yogurt with my breakfast. The variety pack is my favorite because I'm not stuck with just one flavour
Jennifer V.
Welland
delicious. smooth, creamy and flavourful. love the taste and love that it keeps you "regular". we keep buying it again and again!
Penne N.
Lakefield
Love this product so fresh and creamy one of my go to breakfast food or snack. I put fresh or frozen fruit it it plus granola
Jaimie B.
Leduc, AB
I love these yogurts they are so good. My two year old also loves them . They have great flavors and are a good price point.