Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Kaylee W.
indianapolis
This is definitely a major purchase. I love the yogurt and it never fails to be an easy grab for breakfast. It’s convienent to purchase since I don’t have to grab the yogurts individually and just have a box I can place in the refrigerator
Christine B.
Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Usually when I feel tired and feel to eat something light it’s the first thing I grab because it’s boosts my energy up and goes light on my stomach. Only thing is they never have all the flavors I want.
Norhan A.
I love it and my kids too, good for light dinner or snack, love peach and strawberry one, i put granola with it to make it more healthy,hope they increase fruits pieces in it, i buy it from walmart.
Becca C.
Williamstown
Perfect for packing in my lunch box. I love the variety of flavors and the probiotics. I get these at my local Shop Rite. It doesn't taste too sugary like other yogurts. If you need a digestion aid, Activia can certainly help.
Gail G.
These are great! You get a variety in the 12 pack so you don’t have to eat the same one every day. They taste great and there’s just enough in one cup. I often recommend them to others.
Shelley D.
Anderson, SC
A little pricey sometimes but so good! I'm not a big fan of chunky yogurt so this is perfect. The vanilla is my favorite flavor. And it's just enough to fill me up for breakfast.
Frida C.
Nice creamy texture. The fruit was fresh tasting and I will definitely buy it again. I buy these every two weeks at Walmart. They are a good price and taste delicious.
Amber W.
Erie, PA
Yummy and great for my gut! I love the small an convenient packaging and I feel more full in the mornings when I eat it. Also I love that it’s not packed with sugar!
Amanda H.
Monticello
The best yogurt I've ever had. Doesn't leave a dry mouth after eating like other brands I have tried. My 2 year old picks the same product every time we go shopping.
sasha m.
I love love activia brand all together. I never feel disappointed in the brand. It was reasonably priced and I need it to keep my digestive system healthy. I buy a lot of activia brand and will continue buying and recommend to others who are looking to try