Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Lorena B.
You get all you need to start your day energized. It is healthy and yummy at the same time! It is perfect for mornings because you just open your fridge and that's it.
Michelle Z.
Toronto, ON
Good yogurt and this brand is really healthy. I do enjoy this brand but it is not my favorite. If you want a healthy yogurt try thing if it's more for taste if choice a different brand
Stephanie d.
Vaughan, ON
Great taste with various berries and fruit. Very healthy. Good value for your money. Reasonable price and available at most grocery stores. I usually get it at No Frills. My family always buys this brand. Nice packaging. Would recommend to others.
Laura G.
Me encanta porque ayuda con la regulación de mi digestión y lo consumo varias veces a la semana. Es muy sano y económico utilizar este tipo de productos para tu digestión.
Kay M.
Knowing that I'm strengthening my metabolism makes me feel really good. I know I'm making a healthy choice and it also makes me feel good about myself. Two big thumbs up!
Este producto es primera vez que lo veo.. y no se absolutamente nada de el ni de donde proviene.. no lo he provado asi que no se que decir y comentar sobre el.
Alyssa M.
Not really into yogurt. .. but when if feeling for sumn that not as sweet as ice cream I have a yogurt ..... it's rich and creamy .... and it tastes delicious
Daina C.
Chilliwack
After using this product for the two weeks I feel so much healthier. Definitely a great purchase would highly recommend for anyone with digestive issues.
Paola L.
Miami , Florida
Tengo problemas digestivos así que decidí probarlo y me gusto. Lo tomo en la mañana junto con el desayuno, además de ayudarme es muy rico. Me encanta.
Valeria C.
DISAPPOINTED , SO SO SORRY BUT I THOUGH IT WOULD BE BETTER , IM NOT SAYING IS THE WORST BUT IS NOT MY TYPE .. MAYBE IF YOU TRY IT IS YOURS DONT KNOW