Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Lisa K.
I like Activa however I don't like the texture of the cereal mixture in the yogurt. I prefer the regular flavoured yogurt preferably raspberry, cherry, peach & blueblerry.
Amany m.
Isreal
I Am not a breakfast type of person but this I eat in the morning to help me jump start my day, it's the first time buying it and I love this flavor and above all it does taste too sweet. The price is ok since your buying a 12 pack which you'll find yourself eating more throughout the day
Bethany C.
Hunter River
I love Activia yoghurt. It's by far the best yoghurt one can buy!! I don't enjoy an other yoghurt like I do Activia. And more creamy and not as tangy as other brands!
Yeimis R.
valencia
si eres de ese tipo de personas que siempre anda apuurada y no le da chance de desayunar, pues esta es una excelente alternativa. Nutritiva, baja en calorias. Genial
Pat R.
Toronto
 I love Activia Yogurt 12 Packs.  It gives me a variety to choose from each morning.   I always but Activa Yogurt for the pribiotics.  Some yougurts dont have the priobiotics and are a little cheaper.  The taste, texture, nutrition from Activia Yogurt is worth the price.
Lorena B.
You get all you need to start your day energized. It is healthy and yummy at the same time! It is perfect for mornings because you just open your fridge and that's it.
Faye L.
I eat these every morning and me and my family really enjoy them. They give us all a good start to the morning and when on sale a great price. Love the taste of the different flavours. Will be buying again for sure.
T K.
Great quality .. they give me lots of energy especially when I have them for breakfast .. but they are a bit on the expensive side compared to some other ones that I've had .. overall would definitely recommend!!
Anna T.
Mississauga, ON
Easy snack on the go. I don't enjoy yogurt very much too often but I do like to have the occasional Avtivia. It's on sale a lot in grocery stores so definitely affordable. I don't usually go for any other yogurt.
Alyssa M.
Not really into yogurt. .. but when if feeling for sumn that not as sweet as ice cream I have a yogurt ..... it's rich and creamy .... and it tastes delicious