Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

nina p.
After trying Danone Activia I began the 2 a day challenge. The flavours were great and the eating plan made life simple. I've told my friends about this product. My little girl loves the berry flavours and the smaller sized tubs. A great product and a 4 star rating.
Faye L.
I eat these every morning and me and my family really enjoy them. They give us all a good start to the morning and when on sale a great price. Love the taste of the different flavours. Will be buying again for sure.
T K.
Great quality .. they give me lots of energy especially when I have them for breakfast .. but they are a bit on the expensive side compared to some other ones that I've had .. overall would definitely recommend!!
Viridiana C.
Bahía de Banderas, Nayarit
I like activia because I do not eat breakfast, so instead I take a yogurt and that protects my stomach from any discomfort until lunchtime. I usually buy it in packs, Affordable, i like drink it cold. Nice taste.
Sheereen A.
i love this product as it is easily accessible especially when i am running late for class or work. i also love the variety of flavors and it comes in especially handy when im having digestion problems.
Ana J.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Their vanilla yogurt is the best😻 it is so soft and tastes like vanilla ice cream I don't always buy it but is really good. They are not cheap but I think you get what you are paying for and I would buy again and again and again.
Samantha W.
Moose Jaw , ['', 'SK', '']
Activia yogurt is my absolute favorite. I buy the variety pack so everyone in my family can be happy. I really enjoy activia fibres so when I see a pack with vanilla fibre I always purchase that!
Anna T.
Mississauga, ON
Easy snack on the go. I don't enjoy yogurt very much too often but I do like to have the occasional Avtivia. It's on sale a lot in grocery stores so definitely affordable. I don't usually go for any other yogurt.
Lynda P.
GATINEAU, Québec
I have been eating Activia yogourt for years now and I couln't go without it . I love the flavor and it helps to regulate bowel movements. I buy it generally at Costco or on sale in grocery stores. It is most definitely a good value.
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
Eu sou mais uma criança do que um adulto quando se trata de iogurte. Eu não gosto de pedaços de frutas maduras, eu gosto de pequenos pedaços de bondade, ajudando-a para baixo. Activia realmente não oferecem uma deliciosa opção, mas é muito saudável e bom para a digestão. Como alguém que é intolerante à lactose, que é muito importante.