Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Amanda L.
Waterloo, ON
I don't really like yogurt but for a quick snack it's alright. I like the size of the cups you get in the variety packs because they're not too small nor too large. The flavour options are great but I usually stick with strawberry and peach.
Mandy F.
San Fernando
I love the variety and the fact that it's filling. It's perfect for an on the go mom like I am. I love the different flavors. I bought it at Massy stores, my local supermarket. I especially love the black cherry. I would definitely recommend to others
Slava ­čî▒.
D├╝sseldorf
Totally recommend it. I Love to start my day with Activia breakfast and sometimes after work out. It's so delicious and the most important it's healthy as well. It helped me somehow to get rid of my digestive system problems. ÔŁĄ
Samantha S.
Halifax, NS
My daughter absolutely loves yogurt. Activia is the ONLY brand we buy. I love this smooth yogurt so much. We use it for everything. It is affordable and easy to open for my toddler. Definitely 5 stars !!! :)
Sheereen A.
i love this product as it is easily accessible especially when i am running late for class or work. i also love the variety of flavors and it comes in especially handy when im having digestion problems.
Ana J.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Their vanilla yogurt is the best­čś╗ it is so soft and tastes like vanilla ice cream I don't always buy it but is really good. They are not cheap but I think you get what you are paying for and I would buy again and again and again.
Samantha W.
Moose Jaw , ['', 'SK', '']
Activia yogurt is my absolute favorite. I buy the variety pack so everyone in my family can be happy. I really enjoy activia fibres so when I see a pack with vanilla fibre I always purchase that!
Janelle P.
Mississauga, ON
Very smooth yogurt, love how their isn't any big chunks of fruit in them. They are just the right size so that Its perfect for a snack in the early afternoon or before bed . I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessicaa B.
Cornwall
Amazing taste. Great snack to have for or with breakfast. The flavor isn't too strong nor to weak it also has a good texture. Its also a healthier version of yogurt. It is a little bit on the expensive side.
Lisa K.
I like Activa however I don't like the texture of the cereal mixture in the yogurt. I prefer the regular flavoured yogurt preferably raspberry, cherry, peach & blueblerry.