Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Amany m.
Isreal
I Am not a breakfast type of person but this I eat in the morning to help me jump start my day, it's the first time buying it and I love this flavor and above all it does taste too sweet. The price is ok since your buying a 12 pack which you'll find yourself eating more throughout the day
Bethany C.
Hunter River
I love Activia yoghurt. It's by far the best yoghurt one can buy!! I don't enjoy an other yoghurt like I do Activia. And more creamy and not as tangy as other brands!
Yeimis R.
valencia
si eres de ese tipo de personas que siempre anda apuurada y no le da chance de desayunar, pues esta es una excelente alternativa. Nutritiva, baja en calorias. Genial
Jenna M.
Edmonton
I love being able to grab an activia and go. School and work keep me busy so I never seem to have time to cook. This is quick and easy and pairs well with granola.
Corine E.
Always smooth and creamy, love the fruity tastes... i usually buy it either at wallmart or at the superstore, ive tried alot of diffrent yogurts but i prefer the taste of Activia brand yogurt...  i love mixing it with granola and raisens for my daughter in the morning for breakfast...
Mia A.
The activia breakfast blend pack is great. I get stomach aches quite a lot and since having this for breakfast along with my tea my stomach aches have reduced greatly. I really like the taste of this breakfast blend . I would definitely buy it again since the taste is great and helps me start my day right.
Pat R.
Toronto
 I love Activia Yogurt 12 Packs.  It gives me a variety to choose from each morning.   I always but Activa Yogurt for the pribiotics.  Some yougurts dont have the priobiotics and are a little cheaper.  The taste, texture, nutrition from Activia Yogurt is worth the price.
Hassen H.
Activia is a good product , first of all  it has a very good taste . I like the natural one which is light and good for the ones on workout . I recopmend this product as it helps the digestive system .  As a conclusion the taste is okay not that grate but it's fine .
Alexia C.
I suffer from constipation and this activism helps my intestinal flora, it gives me less gastritis and I do not feel so swollen in the rest of the day besides having a very rich savor and the texture is totally nice, super recommended :) jijijijiji
Amanda L.
Waterloo, ON
I don't really like yogurt but for a quick snack it's alright. I like the size of the cups you get in the variety packs because they're not too small nor too large. The flavour options are great but I usually stick with strawberry and peach.