Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Jennifer E.
Laval , QC
This is so delicious. After quitting smoking and working from home, I needed to eat healthier since I am sitting most of the time. I eat 2 a day to start off my morning. Good flavor and great price. I usually buy them at Walmart. Definitely recommend to others. Breakfast is most important meal of the day. Start it off well with some yogurt.
Corine E.
Always smooth and creamy, love the fruity tastes... i usually buy it either at wallmart or at the superstore, ive tried alot of diffrent yogurts but i prefer the taste of Activia brand yogurt...  i love mixing it with granola and raisens for my daughter in the morning for breakfast...
Hilary K.
St. John's
Perfect yogurt for on the go. You get a variety of different flavours and all taste amazing. I prefer peach one over another. I find it similar to others but not as thick! Repeat consumer, only yogurt I have ever really enjoyed. It’s great for making smoothies or just adding to some granola
Jenna M.
Edmonton
I love being able to grab an activia and go. School and work keep me busy so I never seem to have time to cook. This is quick and easy and pairs well with granola.
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
By far my favourite yogurt. It is so creamy and not too runny like other yogurts. I always reach for activia when shopping for yogurt, whether it be for smoothies or just to have for a snack. There are a variety of flavours to choose from but my go to is simply vanilla.
Tearrah C.
Surrey
One of my favourite yogurts, its rich and creamy and always my number one choice for yogurt.  Is absolutely delicious! And great in fiber!! Raspberry, peach, and vanilla are my favourites but all of them are good. Great price for it too it's definitely a win for a yogurt
Debra M.
Barrie , ON
Just love the taste , not to sweet or tangy . This is our family's all time favourite yogurt. It's  a great value for your money .  I find this product has a much more creamer taste and texture. This is our go to yugurt . There is many great flavours to choose from.
Hassen H.
Activia is a good product , first of all  it has a very good taste . I like the natural one which is light and good for the ones on workout . I recopmend this product as it helps the digestive system .  As a conclusion the taste is okay not that grate but it's fine .
Natasha L.
Brampton , ON
This yogurt is great snack and leaves me feeling full for some time, it is affordable indeed and they have many flavours to choose from, they personally have some of my favourite flavours out of all yogurts that I have boughten before, this yogurt is wonderful
Alexia C.
I suffer from constipation and this activism helps my intestinal flora, it gives me less gastritis and I do not feel so swollen in the rest of the day besides having a very rich savor and the texture is totally nice, super recommended :) jijijijiji