Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.
Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack

Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack

BY ACTIVIA #61 in Yogurt

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars65%
  • 4 Stars24%
  • 3 Stars7%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star2%
4.47 / 5 based on 223 Reviews

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack
Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack
Reviews (223)
Q&A (0)
Media (1)
Leave a Review
Val R.
Orizaba, Ver. México
31 reviews
En lo personal no me gusta mucho activia sin embargo si ayuda al funcionamiento de tu sistema digestivo
Niki J.
8 reviews
Normally I dont eat yogurt because of the texture but I can eat and enjoy Activia. It is delicious.
Es muy rico ya que lo compras por paquete y puedes utilizarlo para complementar tu desayuno
Paula G.
Bucaramanga
21 reviews
Me gusto mucho por que en la mañana cuando casi no tengo empate en mas fácil consumir este producto el cual me llena y me da energía para cumplir con mis objetivos del dia, yo llevo otro para el transcurso de la mañana y que sus sabores hijo muy variados y ricos, cada uno de los sabores tienen características diferentes de sabor lo cual brinda para la semana un consumo variado  Me gusto mucho por que en la mañana cuando casi no tengo tiepo es más fácil consumir este producto lo que me llena y me da energía para cumplir con mis objetivos del diámetro, yo llevo otro para el transcurso de la mañana y que sus sabores son muy variados y ricos, cada uno de los sabores tienen características diferentes de sabor a lo que brinda para la semana y el consumo variado .
Stephanie K.
Montreal, QC
3 reviews
Love, love, love this stuff! Bonus is the probiotics that help regulate the flora in your intestinal track. Contrary to popular belief, it has nothing to do with helping you poop; unless you by the ones with fiber and/or cereals added. We ingest 70% of our environment and as an allergy sufferer, pre and probiotics help to alleviate the symptoms.
It tastes amazing, black cherry is my favorite, the lemon is also incredible. Not too sweet, nice creamy texture and it's affordable!  
Janelle P.
Mississauga, ON
7 reviews
Very smooth yogurt, love how their isn't any big chunks of fruit in them. They are just the right size so that Its perfect for a snack in the early afternoon or before bed . I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jennifer E.
Laval , QC
78 reviews
This is so delicious. After quitting smoking and working from home, I needed to eat healthier since I am sitting most of the time. I eat 2 a day to start off my morning. Good flavor and great price. I usually buy them at Walmart. Definitely recommend to others. Breakfast is most important meal of the day. Start it off well with some yogurt. 
Corine E.
5 reviews
Always smooth and creamy, love the fruity tastes... i usually buy it either at wallmart or at the superstore, ive tried alot of diffrent yogurts but i prefer the taste of Activia brand yogurt...  i love mixing it with granola and raisens for my daughter in the morning for breakfast...
Hilary K.
St. John's
16 reviews
Perfect yogurt for on the go. You get a variety of different flavours and all taste amazing. I prefer peach one over another. I find it similar to others but not as thick! Repeat consumer, only yogurt I have ever really enjoyed. It’s great for making smoothies or just adding to some granola
Jenna M.
Edmonton
2 reviews
I love being able to grab an activia and go. School and work keep me busy so I never seem to have time to cook. This is quick and easy and pairs well with granola.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us