Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Natasha L.
Brampton , ON
This yogurt is great snack and leaves me feeling full for some time, it is affordable indeed and they have many flavours to choose from, they personally have some of my favourite flavours out of all yogurts that I have boughten before, this yogurt is wonderful
miryzzle A.
Hey guys im telling you guys this yogurt taste like out of the world im not lying guys. You should buy it and taste it . It is very healthy yogurt tbh. I really loves it thooooooooo. Usually i buy it at walmart. Ummm maybe you should taste strawberry flav.
Shawna B.
This is the best yogurt I have ever tried. I have tried a lot of different brands of yogurt but Activia is so rich and creamy. I couldn’t believe it when I tried it. I’ve had yogurt taste watery but this one is like a dessert. Highly recommend this brand
Mandy F.
San Fernando
I love the variety and the fact that it's filling. It's perfect for an on the go mom like I am. I love the different flavors. I bought it at Massy stores, my local supermarket. I especially love the black cherry. I would definitely recommend to others
Slava 🌱.
Düsseldorf
Totally recommend it. I Love to start my day with Activia breakfast and sometimes after work out. It's so delicious and the most important it's healthy as well. It helped me somehow to get rid of my digestive system problems. ❤
Samantha S.
Halifax, NS
My daughter absolutely loves yogurt. Activia is the ONLY brand we buy. I love this smooth yogurt so much. We use it for everything. It is affordable and easy to open for my toddler. Definitely 5 stars !!! :)
Priscilla C.
These yogurts are really yummy and they're always been here at home the children like them I do buy them often at Walmart and gone within matter of a day that's how much my children love them and then we're leaving them for Mama
Janelle P.
Mississauga, ON
Very smooth yogurt, love how their isn't any big chunks of fruit in them. They are just the right size so that Its perfect for a snack in the early afternoon or before bed . I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessicaa B.
Cornwall
Amazing taste. Great snack to have for or with breakfast. The flavor isn't too strong nor to weak it also has a good texture. Its also a healthier version of yogurt. It is a little bit on the expensive side.
Lisa K.
I like Activa however I don't like the texture of the cereal mixture in the yogurt. I prefer the regular flavoured yogurt preferably raspberry, cherry, peach & blueblerry.