Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #61 in Yogurt

Paola L.
Miami , Florida
Tengo problemas digestivos así que decidí probarlo y me gusto. Lo tomo en la mañana junto con el desayuno, además de ayudarme es muy rico. Me encanta.
Valeria C.
DISAPPOINTED , SO SO SORRY BUT I THOUGH IT WOULD BE BETTER , IM NOT SAYING IS THE WORST BUT IS NOT MY TYPE .. MAYBE IF YOU TRY IT IS YOURS DONT KNOW
mariann y.
Es muy rico y llen cuando no desayunes toma uno d estos o 2 y ya t llena y es muy rico su sabo al menos a mi me gusta mucho el sabr la calidad todo
Gina W.
Coquitlam, BC, British Columbia
My kids love these, they're sold at Costco and perfect for a snack! I like the fall it's and the texture is decent. The taste is ok. No complaints
Shaylene C.
Mississauga , ON
My favourite flavour is vanilla! It's crazy how the probiotics work. Available in most grocery stores. Reasonably priced for a yummy product.
Raechel M.
Love this brand, makes me fee awesome and settles my constantly upset stomach anytime. The variety is nice, good price and amazing flavours.
Angel J.
Awesome. Variety and very smooth taste It is very filling as well I would recommend to anyone who loves a change of flavours in yogurt
Paige P.
Delicious!!! Would recommend to anyone. Great for diet as well with a great snack!!very happy with this product
Saba I.
Healthy breakfast cream and good for having a light breakfast and its very tasty and good and very delicious
Piper M.
yum ilovethis its so good wouldbuy it all teh tiem yummmmmmmmmm its so good i love it sooooo muchhhhh yimmm