Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Meg T.
Austin, TX
I don't believe on the special results os activia.
But the greco version is very good.
And Nestle sign the product.
The retail price is expensive.
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
Good taste. Smooth texture. Affordable. Easy to find. Good for your digestive tract. I would buy them again. I have bought them multiple times.
nya k.
ESSEX JCT, VT
For years I saw the commercial and Ignored it. Figuring that It was just another crazy new type of yogurt. I have irregular stomach issues and someone recommended I try it. I eat 1-2 a day ever since. They are a little sweet but other than that taste very good. I would recommend to anyone who needs a little extra probiotics to regulate.
Lexi G.
Sequim, WA
Great taste definitely Is a really healthy breakfast snack and definitely great for eating before workouts and on days you feel not very hungry
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
Eu sou mais uma criança do que um adulto quando se trata de iogurte. Eu não gosto de pedaços de frutas maduras, eu gosto de pequenos pedaços de bondade, ajudando-a para baixo. Activia realmente não oferecem uma deliciosa opção, mas é muito saudável e bom para a digestão. Como alguém que é intolerante à lactose, que é muito importante.
Mia A.
The activia breakfast blend pack is great. I get stomach aches quite a lot and since having this for breakfast along with my tea my stomach aches have reduced greatly. I really like the taste of this breakfast blend . I would definitely buy it again since the taste is great and helps me start my day right.
nina p.
After trying Danone Activia I began the 2 a day challenge. The flavours were great and the eating plan made life simple. I've told my friends about this product. My little girl loves the berry flavours and the smaller sized tubs. A great product and a 4 star rating.
Stephanie d.
Vaughan, ON
Great taste with various berries and fruit. Very healthy. Good value for your money. Reasonable price and available at most grocery stores. I usually get it at No Frills. My family always buys this brand. Nice packaging. Would recommend to others.
Lynda P.
GATINEAU, Québec
I have been eating Activia yogourt for years now and I couln't go without it . I love the flavor and it helps to regulate bowel movements. I buy it generally at Costco or on sale in grocery stores. It is most definitely a good value.
Michelle Z.
Toronto , ON
Good yogurt and this brand is really healthy. I do enjoy this brand but it is not my favorite. If you want a healthy yogurt try thing if it's more for taste if choice a different brand