Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #61 in Yogurt

Angelica R.
Avondale, AZ
Mmm.great product and very good in the digestive system! Will buy again in the future!
alina h.
Port Reading, NJ
Люблю этот йогурт!он очень вкусный и полезный!рекомендую попробовать эту вкуснятинку;)
Andrea G.
These are amazing for morning I'm always running. Late and have no time for breakfast
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
Good taste. Smooth texture. Affordable. Easy to find. Good for your digestive tract. I would buy them again. I have bought them multiple times.
nya k.
ESSEX JCT, VT
For years I saw the commercial and Ignored it. Figuring that It was just another crazy new type of yogurt. I have irregular stomach issues and someone recommended I try it. I eat 1-2 a day ever since. They are a little sweet but other than that taste very good. I would recommend to anyone who needs a little extra probiotics to regulate.
Lexi G.
Sequim, WA
Great taste definitely Is a really healthy breakfast snack and definitely great for eating before workouts and on days you feel not very hungry
Ivonne M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this pack and it lasts a long time. I usually buy mine at Vons. I fee like it does keep me regular and it's really good for the price. Good probiotic
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
These are an amazing way to start your day especially when your in a hurry. They are very nutritious and delicious. You can eat at any time of the day which is the best part.
Meg T.
Austin, TX
I don't believe on the special results os activia.
But the greco version is very good.
And Nestle sign the product.
The retail price is expensive.
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
I am more of a child than an adult when it comes to yogurt. I don't like chunks of soggy fruit, I like the little bits of goodness so help it go down. Activia doesn't really offer a yummy option, but it is very healthy and good for digestion. As someone who is lactose intolerant, that's very important.