Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Amanda G.
Activia um produto de boa qualidade. .tem sua referência. .e garantida. .seus benefícios. .eu recomendo.
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I love activia, because I have digestive problem, so this yummy treat also solve my problem? I am sold
Manuela A.
I love this yougurt , but I don't buy it no more.. When I first tried it I liked,and ate another one .
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
Es importante leer la tabla de components de Los productos de esta manera sabemos q estamos consumiendo
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Ever 2 weeks I get this and it's the perfect breakfast snack. I get the peach and strawberry flavors.
Brittany E.
Not going to lie, it definitely helps move your bowel movements along. It does exactly what it says.
Amanda F.
Indianapolis
Wonderful! Even my picky autistic child loved them (her pediatrician highly recommended the product)!
Priscilla P.
Slidell, LA
I've noticed a change since I've been eating this! My digestive system is the best it ever has been!
Emmi M.
I feel this works really well!! I stomach feels better when I eat this and it taste really good.
Jodi D.
Santa Maria, CA
If you eat this everyday... it helps with some digestion issues. it helped me and helped regulate