Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Jesus S.
Oakland, CA
Make this for breakfast before going to work. Gives me a boost in the morning. Taste good with a banana to go.
Amber P.
Los Angeles, CA
It was good, tasty, creamy and delicious! Great taste, especially for the price! Strawberry is always the best.
christy m.
Very good. Healthy easy to take for lunch. Great sizes and flavors, easy to give a todler to feed his own self.
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Love them so yummy, on the go snack or breakfast. Simple and delicious. Just like any of their other products
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
I have a lot of issues with my digestive system and this yogurt helps with that a lot. Plus it tastes great.
Emily P.
Jersey City
My daughter and I favorite! Eat it twice a day and helps with stomach movements. My favorite is the peach one
Help with constipation. I give it to my kids and they love it. A bit pricey but works and will purchase again
Elisa H.
Not to good i dnt thing ill be buy this again......
The after taste stood in my mouth for a long while..yuck
member-2ac85
So good... And delicious. My children love ­čśŹ. My husband loves too. It has probiotics that for digestion.
Amanda G.
Activia um produto de boa qualidade. .tem sua refer├¬ncia. .e garantida. .seus benef├şcios. .eu recomendo.