Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #61 in Yogurt

Elisa H.
Not to good i dnt thing ill be buy this again......
The after taste stood in my mouth for a long while..yuck
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
I have a lot of issues with my digestive system and this yogurt helps with that a lot. Plus it tastes great.
Amanda G.
Activia um produto de boa qualidade. .tem sua referência. .e garantida. .seus benefícios. .eu recomendo.
member-2ac85
So good... And delicious. My children love 😍. My husband loves too. It has probiotics that for digestion.
Jennifer T.
Westernport
I love Activia products.The breakfast blend is very satisfying and has really helped my digestive system.
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
Es importante leer la tabla de components de Los productos de esta manera sabemos q estamos consumiendo
Amanda F.
Indianapolis
Wonderful! Even my picky autistic child loved them (her pediatrician highly recommended the product)!
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Ever 2 weeks I get this and it's the perfect breakfast snack. I get the peach and strawberry flavors.
Liz A.
Love all yogurts but this is my allllllll time favorite! Delicious and always craving for more
Melissa C.
The best ever would definitely recommend when i get hungry just grab and go the flavors amazing