Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Angela A.
Me encanta los Yogurt de Activia sobre todo el Light. Me ayuda mucho cuando ando de carreras y no da tiempo de hacer desayuno.
Baily M.
Newport
Keeps my digestive tract on track! Taste amazing. Better that yoplait. Affordable! And you can find it in most grocery outlets
Ana K.
Passaic, NJ
this yogurt is so creamy and delicious. It is so healthy and makes my stomach feel normal not bloaded. It is worth buying!
Barbie S.
Windham
Taste is great and I like the added probiotic benefit.  However, for such a small serving it contains a lot of sugar.
Nicole D.
It's a great yummy snack that curves my hunger between meals! It also works great for a light lunch or dinner on the go!
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
This is great choose for my family my kids love it and we always get 12 pack when we go shoppimg it is our favorite brand
Heather T.
Moline, IL
The flavor is great and the price is affordable for any family income. I also like how it regulates my digestive system.
Heather H.
Shreveport
If been having this for breakfast for a while now. Sometimes it works awesome. Other times not so much. The taste is good
Marie A.
South plainfield
Love it frozen or for a filler snack mid day gives you the energy you need to get through the day my kifs love ot as well
Brianna N.
Centreville, AL
Love that this product is good for you but doesn't have that healthy yuck taste. It's actually like a treat for yourself