Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Gina M.
Phoenix, AZ
The active we use this during the breakfast with homemade granola it digestive very well for my family ever for our daughter
Barbie S.
Windham
Taste is great and I like the added probiotic benefit.  However, for such a small serving it contains a lot of sugar.
Ana K.
Passaic, NJ
this yogurt is so creamy and delicious. It is so healthy and makes my stomach feel normal not bloaded. It is worth buying!
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
This is great choose for my family my kids love it and we always get 12 pack when we go shoppimg it is our favorite brand
Heather T.
Moline, IL
The flavor is great and the price is affordable for any family income. I also like how it regulates my digestive system.
Marie A.
South plainfield
Love it frozen or for a filler snack mid day gives you the energy you need to get through the day my kifs love ot as well
Heather H.
Shreveport
If been having this for breakfast for a while now. Sometimes it works awesome. Other times not so much. The taste is good
Brianna N.
Centreville , AL
Love that this product is good for you but doesn't have that healthy yuck taste. It's actually like a treat for yourself
Nicole D.
It's a great yummy snack that curves my hunger between meals! It also works great for a light lunch or dinner on the go!
Bianca C.
Los Fresnos
Very yummy yogurt and super helpful for people who have a hard time using the restroom. It is also good for the price.