Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Anlly R.
Estoy más de un niño que a un adulto cuando se trata de yogur. No me gustan los trozos de fruta pasada, me gustan los pequeños trozos de bondad por lo que ayuda a bajar. Activia en realidad no ofrecen una opción deliciosa, pero es muy saludable y bueno para la digestión. Como alguien que es intolerante a la lactosa, eso es muy importante.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
Activia is great .. I've actually seen how its helped people with there digestive system ... and that's great ... but personally that hasn't been the case for me ... so the taste its good but not great .. so if im going to eat a yogurt that's not going to do me any good or purpose on what's it for .. then I rather buy a different brand ..

pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i really enjoy activia breakfast blend for breakfast and also a snack. i find yoplait yogurt inexpensive and i love the taste of fresh fruits. they come in many variety of flavors and is a great value for the price. my family really love the freshness of the fruits. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this yogurt in all flavors, and it was the only yogurt I ate for years. I now get other beneficial bacteria in other ways such as eating Kefir and other probiotic foods etc, but this is a great brand to be able to pick up wherever you are in whatever store is near you.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
I was on an antibiotic and encouraged to eat yogurt, so I bought a pack of Activia. I got the strawberry/pineapple combo WITH grains. It was delicious! I always wanted more! The yogurt helped combat any negative effects of the antibiotic and I loved having it for breakfast!
monica v.
Maricopa, AZ
All my life ive had had many digestive problems. Someone mentioned activia to me and told me to try this out and see how it went. Although i was reluctant i did and it is the best decision i have made. Activia has helped me regularize my system so much! Thanks activia.
Nana N.
Minneapolis, MN
Good product for an okay value! And it's great that most of grocery shops will carry this product and this brand in general. But, I'm not sure if they work as they are advertised (their 12-week long thing). But the product tastes fine and nothing wrong with it.
Kimberly L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I try to consume probiotics everyday and this really helps! It's a little tart and tastes great. This pack has a variety of flavors so you never get bored. I've bought this multiple times. It helps your gut bacteria and helps with bloating with continued use.
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
Activia is the ONLY yogurt that I actually by. I have very bad stomach problems and my doctor recommended that I start eating those. even though this was in 2011 that my Dr talked to me about it I ustill eat them to this day!
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
I eat one of these every morning. I used to have a habit of not eating in the morning and that made me gain weight. Now that I have these to eat in the morning I have lost ten pounds in a month! (Along with proper exercise!)