Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Brooks H.
Logan
Activia has a dairy free product which we buy because my wife has to eat dairy free. She loves the yogurt and is very grateful for the dairy free part because it is one of her favorite foods. Very good yogurt keep up the good work.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Offers nice variety, so you can feel as fruity as you'd like. For some reason, I am fond of the cherry flavored brand, and I don't usually go for cherry flavors. I like the taste of Activia, although my friend says that he can't tell if it makes him regular or not. Either way, if you can eat yogurt for 2weeks straight, do let him know.
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
Omg...I just love Activia.  I initially bought it for the fibre snd I was just trying to change my way if eating. Then I fell in love. It's the best yogurt I ever tasted. I buy it from ever I can get it. To me the price is sometimes a little high, but that never stops me from buying it. I would most definitely recommend this.
Narmeen♥ S.
Rancho Cucamonga
It was really good and I loved how it was so light. it’s just a healthy and great way to start your day! I think it compares to similar products by having the same idea. It has such good flavors such as strawberry. I recommend people to buy it ,it’s most certainly worth it
Angelaa S.
Oakman
Love it love all of their brands keeps your body in line I've been suggested by gi Drs to eat and man so much better then all brands. It's a little more pricey but worth it. I'm a repeat customer buying it you try it you'll see it . I'd buy over and over again.
Hazel A.
An amazing great tasting product, you're able to pair it up for breakfast and it just gives you that nice boost. Also, it has awesome probiotic benefits for your digestive system and health altogether. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Gilda H.
Ypsilanti , MI
Low calorie and nutrious ! Not only that it helps with your digestive system. Moderately priced, but if you go to Sams you get a bang for your buck, definitely one of my top picks. Not only that they even hv real fruit chunks. Go out and try it.
stephanie k.
Tomahawk, WI
I buy this to keep regular. I like that activis doesn't taste chalky like some other yogurts, and it doesn't leave an aftertaste in my mouth. A little pricey, but Walmart is he place to save on money. I buy this regularly, and stock up when it's on sale.
Iayana R.
Orlando, FL
This yogurt was very tasty! It's definitely a great choice of food if you're running late and you need something small to hold you over. It's definitely a very healthy choice. You can buy this product from any grocery store. I would buy it again, yes!
Tyler C.
Chicago
In the morning I am never fully satisfied with my food food but with Activia. With the Breakfast blend 12 pack you have multiple choices to chose from so you don't just have one flavor. So if you ever want more than one flavor think about buying this.