BY ACTIVIA

Heather H.
Addison , TX
Activia is great at making very authentic flavors at a really low calorie count. They are my go to when I am looking for a low fat Greek yogurt instead of full fat. The blueberry and strawberry are the best flavors they have available.
Mariam S.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this yogurt for digesting and dessert. I like having something sweet in the morning and I find that this works perfectly mixed with some oats and a sliced banana. I buy it at my local grocery store.
Kayla R.
Las Vegas, NV
Dannon Activia was realistically purchased for my daughter who unfortunated would get blocked up and would cry all the time. The doc recommended to try Dannon before prescription meds. Not only did the activia give her relief from her tummy troubles but it also helped regulate her entirely to where she no longer has to eat a yogurt everyday to go. Thank you Dannon!
Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
Activia® Blueberry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt
This product is so light and refreshing and you can use it for almost anything. I have used it to make salad dressings also for a marinade for pork chops but just eating it for breakfast or even a snack is worth it to it's very satisfying. I was able to find it at my grocery store but also found it at Target and Walmart
Shams K.
 It's really good I love it and I cannot live one day without eating it  make sure you eat your food faster I love to eating at the morning  so all the process of chewing food all the day  Will be easier I suggested for the one out there  I recommend it for everyone 💓 Influenster
Mathew J.
Lincoln, NE
The flavor of the yogurt is good, but doesn't have any whole pieces of fruit if that's what you're looking for. I felt the probiotic piece was beneficial and the differences were noticeable after a few days. I would purchase again if I could commit to eating one daily, but had troubles with the routine before.
Lilliana P.
If you are looking for a health and delicious alternative to regular Greek yogurt then this one is the one for you. In addition you will keep your digestive flora well balanced with the probiotics that this yogurt has.
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
I'm going to be 100% honest. I can't stand the taste or the texture of this yogurt. It's good for regulating yourself, but the taste is disgusting and the texture makes me sick. It is good for you and I do recommend it, but I tell people it doesn't taste that good.
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
I have these 5 stars because although they are really good, sometimes I can use more than one. I usually purchase them at my local shop rite and I like it because it's a Greek yougurt which is a nice change every now and then. I would recommend to anyone.
Milly M.
Between meals its necessary to eat something that doesn't irritate you or doesn't interrupt the diet so I clearly recommend one of this activia product because it help to our stomach and with the cleaning of your body, DEFINITELY YES i would buy it again.