Activia® Blueberry And Blackberry Fruit Fusion Yogurt uploaded by Magalys v.

BY ACTIVIA

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of blueberry and blackberry to revive your routine.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Blueberries, Cane Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Blackberry Puree, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid, Agar Agar, Fruit Juice And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Malic Acid.

Christy T.
Georgetown, KY
Activia yogurt is the best yogurt on the market. I can tell a difference if I stop eating it my digestive system lets me know for sure. It tastes great and the price point is perfect for our budget. I would recommend Activia yogurt to anyone who is looking for a delicious yummy treat that will also help with your digestion.
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
Love this yogurt! It's very creamy, not too sweet. It has probiotics in it so it helps with gut health! There's so many flavors to chose from
And it's fairly affordable! I mix mine with granola for a good but quick breakfast!
Kayla E.
Fort Smith, AR
This is my favorite yogurt by far. I like the way it tastes as well as his healthy it is. It is a little higher in pricing than other yogurts. I got this from Walmart! I would recommend this product all in all.
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love these and so does my son apparently. Especially witht the crushed blueberries not really a yogurt person but these i love ! Not too sweet and the flavor is deff there! Great and affordable price as well
Fernanda P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product! It is not too sweet and the flavor of the fruits is delicious! Super healthy! I bought it on Walmart because it is cheaper there, you can find good deAls! I would highly recommend it!
Amber R.
Delicious!! Super good and convenient for a busy day. Keep it in the fridge until you're ready to enjoy. It is about average pricing. I usually get it at Walmart and I will definitely keep buying it.
Nellie O.
I love this product. My son has had stomach problems and someone recommended this. Well let me tell you my son loves the flavor and it has regulated his stomach. No more drinking miralax.
Jennifer A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I love this yogurt it taste amazing! I buy these at bjs because it's cheaper than regular supermarkets. It taste just like the fruit and it even has pieces of the fruit inside the yogurt.
Dustin H.
This is so good! I love it so much and I would recommend this product to all yogurt lovers looking for a healthier yogurt and great for digestion! It comes in all kinds of flavors!
Tyler R.
Great taste but a bit on the expensive side. Really like the original but the fruit infusion is not that bad. Would recommend for anyone looking for a good probiotic yogurt