BY ACTIVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Gosto muito do sabor e da textura muitas vezes é uma ótima opção para café da manhã ou lanche tá tarde. Não é um sabor enjoativo como o de morango por exemplo, de todos os sabores eh o meu favorito, o preço que eh um pouco alto rs comparado as outras opções do mercado, mas vale a pena o investimento.
Dee L.
Jacksonville , FL
I Love Activia Greek yogurt !! So yummy and good for you ! I usually purchase it at Walmart or at Win Dixie ! It is definitely affordable and worth the purchase. It helps keep my body regular.
Maressa R.
sao paulo
Really love this activia flavor.. it tastes amazing and it really helps going to the bathroom.. I really think it's healthy the price is great .. got mine at publix.. do recommend!!!!
Casey L.
Brighton
This yogurt is absolutely amazing. I love this yogurt so much. It is so good and it makes you feel great. To me it doesn't taste like it has to much sugar, it taste just right. I recommend this product if you like yogurt
Arnela M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the activia yogurt because it's sooo delicious and although I don't believe it helps me go, I do think it's healthy and really yummy. I'm not a big fan of all the funky flavors but I love just the basic strawberry one and throw some oats in it!
Heather H.
dublin
My household has no other yogurt except activia. I feel comfortable giving it to my daughter. It's fast great and a bonus is that it helps your tummy also. My daughter can eat the hold package if I let her.
Allison L.
Greenfield, IN
Really good flavoring ! I love the texture ! Very smooth . I like to freeze it too! It's very affordable and is almost always in sale ! I like the fruit on the bottom ! I always buy it and would again
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Yum yum yum!! This tastes like a dessert! It is so delicious and very healthy too. Great for snacking or an after dinner treat. Good value for ur buck too. Found it at publix. I highly recommend it. Skip dessert and stick to the healthy yummy yogurt 👍
Gayle C.
I like blackberries and have enjoyed the yogurt a few times now. The texture and flavor were both good. I also thought the price was in line with other products at the grocery store.
Stefani G.
I buy these for hubby and I all the time! They are healthy, and the blackberries flavors are really good!! Good value for its price!! I get these at Walmart/Smith’s and Target