BY ACTIVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dee L.
Jacksonville , FL
I Love Activia Greek yogurt !! So yummy and good for you ! I usually purchase it at Walmart or at Win Dixie ! It is definitely affordable and worth the purchase. It helps keep my body regular.
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Gosto muito do sabor e da textura muitas vezes é uma ótima opção para café da manhã ou lanche tá tarde. Não é um sabor enjoativo como o de morango por exemplo, de todos os sabores eh o meu favorito, o preço que eh um pouco alto rs comparado as outras opções do mercado, mas vale a pena o investimento.
Maressa R.
sao paulo
Really love this activia flavor.. it tastes amazing and it really helps going to the bathroom.. I really think it's healthy the price is great .. got mine at publix.. do recommend!!!!
Casey L.
Brighton
This yogurt is absolutely amazing. I love this yogurt so much. It is so good and it makes you feel great. To me it doesn't taste like it has to much sugar, it taste just right. I recommend this product if you like yogurt
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Yum yum yum!! This tastes like a dessert! It is so delicious and very healthy too. Great for snacking or an after dinner treat. Good value for ur buck too. Found it at publix. I highly recommend it. Skip dessert and stick to the healthy yummy yogurt 👍
Gayle C.
I like blackberries and have enjoyed the yogurt a few times now. The texture and flavor were both good. I also thought the price was in line with other products at the grocery store.
Stefani G.
I buy these for hubby and I all the time! They are healthy, and the blackberries flavors are really good!! Good value for its price!! I get these at Walmart/Smith’s and Target
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
I love each Activia yogurt that I have tried but the Blackberries and Cream is definitely my favorite. So delicious with a really rich blackberry flavor, which I love. Activia yogurts definitely help keep my digestive system healthy and it's a delicious and easy way to get the essential probiotics that your gut needs to keep you immune system strong.
Alexis B.
I love the taste of these Greek yogurt a from Activia. Especially because it is blueberry flavor. It is creamy and it has 0 fat. Also the fact it has 12g of protein helps me for my diet.
Hillary S.
I buy these yogurts for myself and my son to eat for breakfast a couple times a week. Out of all the yogurt brands/flavors we have tried he loves the Activia Greek the most. He loves to put granola on top and eats it right up! They are always very affordable and unlike some yogurts you get a nice portion size.