BY ACTIVIA

Say hello to Activia's Lactose Free lowfat yogurt. Enrich your day with the taste of black cherries blended with Activia's creamy Lactose Free yogurt with billions of live and active probiotics in every cup.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Black Cherries , Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Lactase*, Agar Agar, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Milk Calcium, Vitamin D3.

*Ingredient Not In Regular Yogurt

Contains: The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus And Bifidobacterium Lactis Dn 173-010.

Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Today, I had the opportunity to enjoy Activia Lactose-Free Black Cherry yogurt in the Lactose-Free variety and now am a true fan. Immediately upon removing the cover, I was greeted with large black cherry pieces which paired well with the creamy, cherry-flavored yogurt. Though it is not Greek yogurt, the texture is still a great consistency, not thin and not overly thick, either, but a rich combination of fruit and a creamy blend of vanilla-cherry flavors. Though it is a smaller-sized cup than other yogurts, it is just the right amount to satisfy me mid-day.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
It took some getting used to but I love Activia it is great for getting probiotics and it taste great to. Cherry is my favorite pick. I usually eat one a day and it keeps me regular. My favorite for doing so much for my health.
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
Delicious yogurt and wonderfully juicy chunks of cherry this is hands down my favorite yogurt. The fact that this yogurt also helps my digestive track is just an awesome bonus. This is a very affordable, healthy, and delicious choice of yogurt.
Mariana S.
College Station
This yogurt is really good! It helps clean your gut very well. The packaging is very convincente and easy to store- they don’t take up a lot of space. It is the perfect amount of yogurt. It might make your mouth feel a little dry
Monique W.
Indianapolis, IN
I would buy this again it's cheap for this kind of brand, definitely worth the price. I got it in a pack with mixed Berry and I think it will be worth a shot if you're looking at trying Activia.
Victoria S.
usa
If you love black cherry as much as I do . I would recommend this yogurt to you I do not eat any other brand of yogurt . In my option this is the best line of yogurt ... thanks Activia for making such a delicious yogurt.
C M.
This is delicious! I have the peach too. I bought this and the Yoplait version at the same time. This is way better. The Yoplait kind tastes bizarrely salty and I have no idea why. I'll be trying the rest of the flavors!
Elizabeth W.
Bardstown, KY
It is so hard to find lactose free yogurt! This is the only brand I can find In my local Walmart. It is very pricey!! I wish this came in a 32 oz version instead of the 4 packs. It can be very hard to find.
Taylor G.
This yogurt tastes delicious and helps you maintain digestive health for those who are lactose intolerant. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is lactose intolerant, trust me you will be pleasantly surprised!
Erica R.
Midlothian, VA
This is probably my favorite yogurt. I love this flavor and love that it’s a snack I don’t have to feel guilty about.