Activia® Black Cherry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Monica G.Activia® Black Cherry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Heyam A.

BY ACTIVIA

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of black cherry and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Cherries, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Carrageenan, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.

Rossemery M.
I love this yogurt! It has real pieces of cherries in it! I've tried many other brands and this one is by far my favorite! The other brands were too bland for me! This yogurt is full of flavor, has a creamy texture, and is healthy! Speaking of healthy, if you are having irregular bowel movements, this yogurt will definitely help with that! I usually pair it with fresh fruit and a granola mix, yum!!
Alice M.
Omaha, NE
The Activia Black Cherry Yogurt is delicious!  I have tried other brands before and I used to eat it because it was good for me, now I eat it because it is GOOD and knowing it is healthy is a bonus!  When my kids and I are on antibiotics, we always pick up Yogurt and it always reminds me just how much I enjoy it and it becomes a dessert for me again for the next month.  There are actual cherries mixed in and they do not taste like the thin watered down ones like other yogurts have, they taste like actual large delicious cherries.  I would recommend anyone try this if you have not already!
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
One of my favorite greek yogurts. Doesn’t taste too healthy, but you can tell that it is very healthy. Love the cherry flavor, one of my favorites. Very affordable and I would recommend to others trying out new yogurt flavors.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
This flavor is amazing! I buy these so I can take them on the go. I am a mom so on the go is the easiest for me.” When I pack lunches for the park I can pop one of these in the lunch box and eat it while my kids play.
Jenna L.
This yogurt is very smooth and tastes decent. I bought these again to try a new flavor. I do notice that the taste is a bit bland compared to other brands. The price point is reasonable considering the amount of product
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids
I’m not kidding this is the BEST yogurt I have ever had! They are spendy but SO worth it! Best brand ever! Probiotics are so good for you as well. I’m a breastfeeding mom so I love when I eat healthy DELICIOUS food!
Rebekah W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I buy this yogurt for my children's lunches and they love them.  I find that you can get this yogurt on sale any given week at several different grocers.  The price is very reasonable.  Compared to other yogurts, Activia is easier on the digestive system and is very smooth and flavorful.  I love the Black Cherry flavor and also enjoy the strawberry banana as well.
Sitara B.
This is my go-to when I feel like my healthy bacterias are out of whack! I usually stick with the strawberry and peach but the cherry may be my new favorite! the tart cheery with the light, sweet flavor of the yogurt is great! A nice probiotic boost when your taste buds just aren't around for a thicker greek yogurt!
Brandy Q.
Hammond
Activia has saved my son's life with having probiotics included in each serving. His doctor recommended the powder probiotics but that became costly. Then my son discovered the black cherry and it's just yummy to his tummy.
Kirsten M.
This is a great tasting yogurt and I love that they make a Greek version as well as the regular! It’s a good for you good tasting yogurt and I buy it frequently. My kids love it too which is a huge win! Supposed to help keep you regular with the probiotics, only 4 stars because it’s hit or miss with the flavors
Marquita S.