Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtActivia
Activia Black Cherry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt

Activia® Black Cherry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt

by Activia

Looking for a snack that's delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt. Thick creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of black cherry and start a routine just for you.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Cherries, Water, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Carrageenan, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.

What’s your favorite recipes with the product?
For those who do like activists, is this flavor better than vanilla?
Who likes this yogurt?
Start your review of Activia® Black Cherry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
As a vegetarian it is extremely crucial for me to exercise and eat right. I always need more protein and eating this greek yogurt is just what I need. I love the texture and taste. It's not expensive and is definitely a good value. I continue putting it on my grocery list as this is vital to my daily routine.
Emily A.
Pipersville
tastes good, really like the cherry chunks and the flavors. most yogurts make me feel nauseous but I really like this one
Adebowale P.
New York
This Youghurt is really nice. It’s my first time tho and taste really nice and it’s not pricey compared to other yoghurt products
Camie B.
Attica, MI
A little sour due to being greek yogurt but its tasty cherry is so yummy! I love having a cupbwith some fruit and toast for breakfast.
Jasmine J.
Really good, but not frozen.  Activia® Black Cherry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt  is amazing. I don't buy often Activia® Black Cherry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt but when I do it is a treat. Great flavor. Packing could be better though.
Em. M.
statenisland
Activia is one of my fav yogurt helps with my digestion and is very tasty I like it
Yesenia R.
This yogurt is my favorite flavor, it is not very affordable which is the downside to it, I purchased it at Walmart and HEB, the value is good as mentioned it is very great tasting yogurt therefore I believe it’s value is adequate , I would totally buy again this yogurt.
Melissa C.
LA
I got this along time ago and the flavor is great and they come in a pack or individually and they come in different flavors but they are expensive because of the name.
Eva F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My favorite yogurt so far. I love the probiotics on this in combination with my probiotic supplement. I prefer this brand over others
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
This black cherry yogurt is simply delicious. I like that it contains probiotics and that it is also non-fat. I buy it all the time and I will continue to buy it.