active shoes Under Armour Women's Micro G Assert V Running Sneakers from Finish Line

BY FINISH LINE

Amy D.
Harlan
My favorite line of shoes are under armour they last longer than any shoe that I have tried.they are comfortable,long lasting and they come in many different type of colors.if u have a job where u are constantly on your feet this are the right shoes.I have a.few.pairs and I like them.everyone should try them.they are so comfortable.
Jessica G.
Under Armour has the best tennis shoes on the market in my opinion. They are super comfortable and are available in a ton of different color combos. They are a little on the pricey side but you can catch them on sale a lot.
Hannah M.
Just bought these shoes! They felt so comfortable when I tried them on that I had to purchase. I'm always looking for a good running shoe and I think Under Armour is a great choice! They last longer than Nike in my opinion. Love them!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
I love their shoes! They are so incredibly comfortable and feel great! i have wide feet and these fit perfectly! I would highly recommend these to anyone that is looking for a good everyday or workout shoe. It is the best quality!! I love mine!!!
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
I swear by these shoes whether you just need sone extra support during the day, walking, running, or lifting in the gym these have fantastic support. Their slightly less expensive than Nike but are a million times more comfortable!
Ashley S.
This is a great shoe for running and working out. The problem I have with most tennis shoes is that the soles are very hard and not comfortable. The soles on these are somewhat squishy and very comfortable to walk in. They aren't the lightest shoe, but they definitely aren't heavy either. I had my first pair for about 2 years before I finally needed to get a new pair.
Stacy S.
I recently received a pair of under armor shoes for my birthday back in September and I absolutely love them! I wasn't sure what to expect because these were my first pair of under armor shoes. I will definitely be purchasing another pair of these in the future. They are so comfy and great for working out at the gym. I love how stylish they are as well.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I have the exact ones pictured for my daughter and I have purple and black for myself. You can't go wrong with these shoes. they are so comfortable. I am on my feet all day and use them for everyday work. If you can get you a pair they are a true must have
Rachel G.
Decatur, TN
These shoes are my favorite. I mostly wear Under Armour because of the quality. I love how breathable these ones are and the lightweight feel.
Barbie S.
I love these shoes, I have them in orange! They are so comfortable to walk in. Ive had them for over a year and they are still so comfortable