active shoes Under Armour Women's Micro G Assert V Running Sneakers from Finish Line

BY FINISH LINE

Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I recently received a pair of under armor shoes for my birthday back in September and I absolutely love them! I wasn't sure what to expect because these were my first pair of under armor shoes. I will definitely be purchasing another pair of these in the future. They are so comfy and great for working out at the gym. I love how stylish they are as well.
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I have the exact ones pictured for my daughter and I have purple and black for myself. You can't go wrong with these shoes. they are so comfortable. I am on my feet all day and use them for everyday work. If you can get you a pair they are a true must have
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Just bought these shoes! They felt so comfortable when I tried them on that I had to purchase. I'm always looking for a good running shoe and I think Under Armour is a great choice! They last longer than Nike in my opinion. Love them!
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
I love their shoes! They are so incredibly comfortable and feel great! i have wide feet and these fit perfectly! I would highly recommend these to anyone that is looking for a good everyday or workout shoe. It is the best quality!! I love mine!!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Under Armour has the best tennis shoes on the market in my opinion. They are super comfortable and are available in a ton of different color combos. They are a little on the pricey side but you can catch them on sale a lot.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
I swear by these shoes whether you just need sone extra support during the day, walking, running, or lifting in the gym these have fantastic support. Their slightly less expensive than Nike but are a million times more comfortable!
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
I love these shoes, I have them in orange! They are so comfortable to walk in. Ive had them for over a year and they are still so comfortable
Nataria G.
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
Great for working! They aren't too light and they aren't too heavy. I like these for my outdoor trial runs but not so much for a indoor gym training shoe. Under armour is always a reliable product and its performance is great!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
They are light and great for doing cardio. Super comfortable and versatile. Also adorable I have bright pink and black and they don't look chunky like most athletic shoes.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
paris, texas
Underarmour makes great sneakers. Way comfier than nike to me. I really love the style and fit. Lightweight