active shoes Nike Women's Flex Fury Running Sneakers from Finish Line uploaded by Alexandra M.

BY FINISH LINE

Gloribel H.
New Brunswick, NJ
I have two pairs of this shoe in black, and back and white. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. I work out in them, and I wear them for comfort sometimes. I have flat feet and they tend to hurt when I walk long distances. I can walk 5 miles in this sneaker and my feet will feel like a million bucks after. Everyone should own a pair of these! I love Nike ❤
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I have owned over 40 pairs of Nike tennis shoes and I cannot complain about any of them. They are well made and so worth the price. They last a long time & are great for just about any activity. I run in them, hike, play sports, & shop. I recommend ALL nike shoes to everyone!
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
NIKE IS MY GO TO BRAND! Just got the revolution 3 for cardio at the gym and I️ feel like I’m walking on air! So effective and I will never give them up until they fall off my feet
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These shoes are amazing! They're so comfortable and the colors they have are very stylish. I spend hours a day in these and they have never hurt my feet. The price is also very affordable. I would for sure recommend these to a friend.
Sarah L.
Conway, AR
These are the best running shoes I have used. I do a lot of strength training and cardio in them and they hold up exceptionally well
Ashley S.
San Diego
Customer service is great every time i go! Plus i always find comfortable shoes that i love for a great price!
Ameily S.
Great support, great color and I loveeeee Nike! Finish line always has incredible sales
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
I like how soft and comfy this is. Love the style and color combination. Can pair with a variety of clothes.
Alexandra M.
Montreal, QC
They so cute and comfy ill paid a good price on eastbay i do my work out with it
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
Do these have any arch support?