Active Serum

by iS CLINICAL

Shop iS CLINICAL Active Serum at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Active Serum or SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense ? Can't decide. I have sensitive skin prone to acne. Thanks!!
Has anyone ordered this from Overstock? Is overstock trustworthy with skincare? Their prices are lower for these items
Can someone tell me what color this serum is supposed to be? I ordered 2 from 2 different places- one is clear and one has a yellow tint.
Start your review of Active Serum!
Mandy M.
Chandler, AZ
Active Serum uploaded by Mandy M.
Active Serum is so great for acne-prone skin. You only need 3-5 drops of this to work it’s magic! My only complaint is I’ve knocked over the bottle before, so be sure to make sure you screw the bottle before using lol. It works so well for spot treating any active breakouts, but it’s also great for fine lines & wrinkles as well. It’s a power-packed serum & in my opinion, worth every penny. This is the second bottle I’ve gone through now!
Keegan H.
Dallas, TX
Active Serum uploaded by Keegan H.
This is a must have for me. It’s like a retinol cream but way less intense where you can use it every day! This product helps your cells to turnover quicker and also helps to activate your collagen production! It lasts a very long time and is a reasonable price for what you are getting!!
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Active Serum uploaded by Val P.
Purchased at: eBay
Yup, I get the hype! I’ve been in this vicious cycle of breakouts, stress causing me to pick at my breakouts, cysts leaving purple colored marks behind that won’t go away and pimples leaving red ones. Acne products aren’t meant for hormonal adult acne and have never worked for me. Medications haven’t either. I spend all of this money on peels, serums, creams, and masks but as long as I’m breaking out I am going to always have issues with my skin. I brighten one area only to have another area of hyperpigmentation or melasma emerge. And more pimples just leave more marks. Can anyone relate?! Well I do a lot of research on products especially when I’m spending this kind of money and I read how great this is for breakouts and pore size and that it additionally helps with fine lines, wrinkles, and brightening. OK, where do I sign up? I started with just a sample size of this product. 3.75 mL. It has lasted over a week. It tingles when you apply it but doesn’t burn or sting. Seriously I woke up and my pores looked smaller. A patch of broken out skin I had for days was significantly improved. I don’t believe in instant gratification skincare, but this has me thinking there’s more than a placebo affect going on. I just bought the 2 oz pro size bottle off eBay from a very reputable seller. I intend to keep using this insanely amazing serum. Give it a try! If you have hormonal acne and discoloration and aging concerns - this may be the product to turn your skin around.
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, GA
This serum is definitely a splurge but it’s very effective. You can feel the tingling and coolness as soon as it touches the skin. The only problem is the cost. At $140 a bottle it’s very expensive
Lisa J.
Plymouth, MI
Active Serum uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I love the way this product seems to shrink your pores. It keeps your skin glowing and clear. When applying, it has a slight stingy feeling which I have grown to love. I don’t really have acne, but, it’s easy to tell that it would help with any breakouts and prevent them as well. I knocked off one star because it says it is supposed to be anti-aging, but, I am a long time user and have not noticed any reduction in fine lines. The cost is also very expensive. However, it does last quite a long time.
Gracie B.
Gaston, SC
Active Serum uploaded by Gracie B.
This is my favorite serum by far! I use one of their other serums in my routine but this one is my favorite! It’s great to use for spot treating and it helps to even out my skin tone! You need to make sure to use a moisturizer with this.
Kattie K.
I am 30 years old and have never found a acne product that has worked for me . Until I found this . It is absolutely amazing . I would pay twice what it cost for the benefits . My skin has never looked so good, and I’m getting compliments on it as well . Do yourself a favor and splurge and get it Active Serum
Lexi E.
Once I read Rosie Huntington-Whitley uses IS Clinical on the regular, I, of course, started using IS Clinical too. This one is good for preventing acne and making your face brighter. I use it right after toner (cleanser then toner then this).
Shay B.
If you are looking for a product that offers immediate results, is Clinical active serum is it. Apply it to blemishes at night and in a few days the blemish will be gone. It tingles when you first apply it to your skin. Thankful it does not require a lot of product because it is pricy.
Mirzha T.
Tulsa, OK
Really great works on my skin immediately and shows amazing results and I can’t wait to get hands on more since I ran out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ANDREA C.
Altamonte Springs
il y a 4 mois
Destiny N. il y a un mois
Active Serum.
Casey A.
Fargo, ND
il y a un an
Is Active Serum truly worth the high price tag? Wondering for acne and post acne scarring.
Madisen C. il y a un an
Yes 100%. Best serum I have tried to clear up acne.