Obusforme

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
My boyfriend, daughter (she’s almost 4 but thinks it’s fun) & I absolutely love it! It has 5 great options for different types of massages/needs, including a cold one & a hot one, it gets warm but not burning hot by any means. After a long day of baseball for my boyfriend and a day of cleaning houses for me, it was much needed and helped both of us to not be in pain anymore. I love that there’s 3 speeds, the battery lasts a really long time too. It’s perfect for the partner’s that don’t like giving massages or aren’t good at it, because this is effortless and easily be done watching tv together. The handle is light enough for my daughter to hold & control too.
5 / 5
I’m so happy I got the opportunity to try this massage gun. I absolutely love the cold and hot accessories to it, not something that I’ve seen or used before. The massage gun itself it not too heavy, it’s easy to grab and hold and give yourself a massage. Definitely deserves a 5 out of 5!
5 / 5
as someone with knots in my shoulders, this product has helped a lot! it works the muscle and helps loosen the tension. my partner has tried the different heads and says they’re good as well. comes with a portable charger, not battery operated. overall great product! highly recommend