active Nike Venom Dri-FIT Printed Tempo Shorts uploaded by Brittney C.

BY ACTIVE

• Is anybody satisfied with these shorts? Did you have any experie...1 Answers
Brittani O.
As a busy college student, I wear Nike tempo shorts almost EVERY DAY to class. They are so comfortable, so versatile, & they come in so many different colors & patterns. They tend to be a little pricey, but I generally try to buy them when they're on sale or at a factory store to save a little bit! I'm obsessed... seriously I have like 30 pairs of these.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Honestly my favorite shorts! They are so comfortable, long lasting, and so good at wicking away sweat that I don’t feel the price you pay for them is that bad. They hold up well against a lot. They are moderately priced shorts, I bought at a Nike store. I would recommend!
Courtney R.
As a dancer and a girl who loves to workout, these shorts are perfect for someone who moves around a lot. They're super light and easy to move in. I also wear them when I am running errands. I'm not much of a runner but I know these would be great shorts to run/jog in. If you're looking for comfy shorts to be active in, look no further!
Lexie F.
Elmhurst
My favorite style of running shorts! They last forever and are so comfortable and breathable. The length is also perfect and they adjustable waist is nice. The only issue is that the string tends to come out of get pulled back.
Krystal J.
Richmond , KY
These are such a staple in any girls closet. I will say they are a bit pricey and if you have any thighs at all they do tend to ride up quite a bit and that can be kinda frustrating since they are meant for physical activity.
Kelsey E.
Orlando, FL
So so comfy! I love working out or just lounging in them. They make you stay cool and I love the variety of colors they come in. They make working out fun and enjoyable. I definately want to own more than my two pairs I have.
Grace T.
I LOVE THESE SHORTS!! They fit amazingly and shows off my my shape while being covered enough for working out. It has a slightly longer inseam than typical so it doesn't ride up and overall an amazing pair of shorts!
Erica T.
Tifton, GA
I love my "Norts". Every weekend this is what I go to for weekend wear. They are great for working out and just getting errands done in town. I have 5 pairs and they are amazing. I'd recommend them for anyone.
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
Best shorts ever! I am a runner and these are always my go to shorts. Perfect for super hot weather I have never experienced any chaffing from them and great sweat whisking power!
Morgan A.
Mount Juliet, TN
I wear these shorts religiously!!! Love them so much so I have an endless amount of them!! They're comfy for exercise or just everyday wear!! I will always purchase more!!
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Is anybody satisfied with these shorts? Did you have any experience with it?