active Nike Venom Dri-FIT Printed Tempo Shorts

by Active

Are these good to wear for a marathon in November ?
Does this pair of shorts ride up when you starting running/working out?
Do these fit true to size? I saw someone mention something about the waist so I wanted to check?
Start your review of active Nike Venom Dri-FIT Printed Tempo Shorts!
How would you rate this product?
Diana H.
1,264 reviews
These Nike shorts are great for working out. They for so loose and comfortable. I love these colors. I have a few pair of these Nike shorts
Klea D.
Swampscott, MA
These shorts are excellent. I love the color and the design. The material is thick and not super flimsy. They are true to size and so sharp looking. The fit is perfect! I was also impressed with the quality of the material .. they washed well and dried without shrinking. 🤍
sofia  GZ265565 G.
Brooklyn, NY
Its lightweight, Flattering. I got the #lavender ones and they’re great for running, looks good at the same time, i really like it
Laura B.
Rock Island, TN
active Nike Venom Dri-FIT Printed Tempo Shorts uploaded by Laura B.
I love these shorts! I have the black and charcoal gray shorts! They are super comfy and you can honestly wear them anytime! These shorts come to mid thigh on me and are super comfy!!
Batool T.
Sugarland
active Nike Venom Dri-FIT Printed Tempo Shorts. I love Nike shorts I wear them all the time I wold recommend but make sure to buy the right size so the waist area isn’t too big
Sarah K.
Cullman Alabama
I only buy these shorts for running. They don’t chafe and they keep the sweat to a minimum. I wear these literally every time I run.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
I was able to find alot of these shorts at the Burlington in my city at half price and I fell in love with them, they are super comfortable , easy to workout in, especially in this hot weather , I use them alot !
Sabryna S.
Starkville, MS
I’m favorite lounge/workout shorts! So comfortable and breathable! I will say the old style fit bigger than new style so I had to go up a size!
Nellie H.
Charlotte, NC
i love these shorts for everyday wear. very lightweight and comfortable. they come in many different colors and styles
meagan D.
Walnut
These are the most comfortable shorts!! I mean from working out, to lounging!! They have a built in panty, dri fit, and attractive!! Highly recommend these!!