Active Hydrating Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion Twin Pack, 12 Fl Oz uploaded by Pamela E.Active Hydrating Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion Twin Pack, 12 Fl Oz uploaded by Sahara R.

BY OLAY #49 in Facial Moisturizers

Soft, smooth, beautiful skin starts with the right moisturizer. Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion provides an immediate surge of hydration to soothe dry skin. It penetrates to help skin replenish its own essential moisture and diminish the appearance of fine lines. The light, non-greasy formula is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog your pores. For over 60 years, Olay has developed trusted skincare products that deliver real results for millions of women. Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion, the original Pink Beauty Fluid, changed the face of women’s skincare forever. Like the millions of women before, let your skin be transformed with the power of Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion. see more...

• I only recently started taking care of my skin regularly (I'm 26)...3 Answers
stephanie w.
Plainfield, IL
My mom used this when she was younger and now I use it too! It smells great and really makes your skin feel hydrated. The only thing that I could complain about is that I notice it makes me break out sometimes but I also have very sensitive skin. Other than that, it leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and smelling great 😍
Brittany💕 M.
Covington, OH
I bought this because I have been using the original oil of Olay (the one with yellow packaging that has spf) for years and it is my holy grail moisturizer, same goes for my mother and grandmother. I thought this would be the same thing, just without spf, which is what I wanted for nighttime, because I don't want to sleep with spf on since I get acne. I'm always scared to try moisturizers because they break me out so I stuck with what I knew. I didn't break me out and did a good job hydrating, the formula is pretty similar to the original. However, it smells terrible. It smells like the generic pink public bathroom soap. I can't handle it, especially since the original was unscented, I didn't even think to check. I would not recommend it because the smell is so off putting
christine M.
A very simple no frills moisturizer that is an oil in water base. It has mineral oil, petroleum, and other occlusives in a non-greasy fluid base. It's not going to cause miracles-there are no magic retinoids, peptides, antioxidants, or acids-basically there are no active ingredients that can actually combat aging other than keeping your skin hydrated which reduces the look of wrinkles. I'm not a big fan of the scent-but it's also comforting and nostalgic. This is a classic for a very good reason-in a world of fancy marketing ploys, Olay beauty fluid is just a good simple moisturizer. Sometimes, simple is best in the world of skin care. I have not broken out from this and it gives nice hydration. I suggest a heavier night cream for people who have very dry skins.
Annie S.
Woodstock
This gives my skin so much hydration and illuminizes it! I had very bad acne. I had no confidence, but it all changed with this product. This product cleared it all up. I totally recommend this product. It is very cheap that you can find  in the drugstore. It helped to clear my skin everywhere. It also made my skin so soft that it felt like a baby. I am definitely buying this product again. Just buy this product one time. You will never regret it.  This product will make your skin look brand new and help with texture over night!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Non-irritating to sensitive skin. I have acne and use topical creams like Retin A and Tazarac. Olay Beauty Fluid for sensitive skin is very simple, yet very effective and does not interfere with my acne creams. I like it because it has no fragrances, UV blockers, nor any complicated anti-wrinkle chemicals. It absorbs very quickly without leaving any "waxy" layers on the skin. In the winter or dry spells, I will use Moisturel Therapeutic Cream or Lotion over the Olay Beauty Fluid to help "seal" in the moisture.
Isabelle H.
I have been using this moisturizer for about ten years now. I started while I was in high school to combat my then dry skin. I’ve been hooked ever since. It has a nice smell, not over powering in my opinion. Bottle is user and travel friendly. Packaging is simple which I enjoy. It never leaves me too greasy, it soaks right into my skin. I use it on my face, down my neck, and chest...even on my hands some times. I’ve purchased this at all of the drugstores in my area.
mariah m.
My mom has been using Olay face lotion with sunscreen for as long as I can remember. She has very few wrinkles and swears by wearing sunscreen daily to help protect her face. I started using it as skin care has become more important for me, I use this product daily for my morning moisturizer. I only need to use a little bit and it goes a long way, if I use too much then I become a grease ball. It's also lightweight which mixes with my foundation that I use.
Amie S.
China Grove, NC
I have been using this product for 25 years. I remember as a kid seeing my grandmother and mother using it. It is a holy grail item for me. I was taught at a young age how important it was to moisturize your face/skin. This is the product to do that. It gives you the exact amount of moisture your skin needs. It works well for all skin types which is a plus. I highly recommend making this an every day part of your skin care routine.
Meg R.
Birmingham
Love love Olay products.  I've talked to dermatologist friends and they all say this is one of the best and most affordable skin care lines out there.  No need to spend hundreds of dollars.  I use many of their products, as does my husband.  This is his favorite product and always has a bottle on hand.  Don't know too many guys who use a moisturizer.  He especially loves the type with sunscreen in it!
Rosario O.
Napa, CA
This is my go to daily moisturizer. I've been using this moisturizer for almost 4 years now there's nothing like it. I like to use it as a primer to set my make up. Do yourself a favor and buy this moisturizer and protect your skin from the harsh climate.
Kayla C.
I only recently started taking care of my skin regularly (I'm 26). I spent years of not even washing off my makeup before bed...I know. It makes me cringe too. I'm looking for advice on products to try since I'm so new to this! I have combination skin. Super oily T-Zone. Blackheads on nose & chin. Enlarged pores on nose and a tiny bit on my cheeks. I get some hormonal acne on my jaw line but nothing serious. I have really really really dark under eyes, which sadly I think are more genetic than anything else. I'm also noticing some fine lines under my eyes when I apply concealer. I'm looking to REALLY upgrade my skin care. Any suggestions would be so appreciated. Right now my routine is: AM: Cleanse with Charcoal Cleanser Bae Body eye gel Senegence Climate Control & Active Hydrating Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion Twin Pack, 12 Fl Oz PM: Twice a week I will use a clay mask, Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips or use the Dermalogica 2 Step Pore Cleaning Scrub Wash face with Olay Total Effects Nourishing Cream Cleanser Skin Care Exfoliate once a week with Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Tone with Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion Serum Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster - 0.67 oz Serum Paula's Choice RESIST BHA 9 for Stubborn Imperfections or Mario Badescu Anti-Acne Serum, 1 oz. I follow with a combination of philosophy hope in a jar night intense retexturizing moisturizer (trying to use it up because it smells AWFUL) & the Aveeno Positively Radiant Night Cream that smells much better! I use the same Baebody gel on my eye area. My skin has cleared up as much as I think it can with these products and I'm looking to upgrade and do more big girl skin care but I'm completely lost. Also, Clarisonic Smart Profile worth it? Thank you so much!