Activated Charcoal Whitening Tooth Powder - PEPPERMINT (4 Fluid Ounces Powder) by My Magic Mud at the Vitamin Shoppe uploaded by Sylvia d.

BY MY MAGIC MUD

Alyssa K.
Byron Center
I love that this is an all natural and safe way to whiten teeth. Even for people with sensitive teeth and gums like me. Never had a problem with it. I use it in the shower to reduce mess. Good results so far.
Ashlie K.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff works amazing! I have used crest strips before and though they work they leave my teeth very sensitive! This product doesn’t give me sensitive teeth and it does an amazing job whitening your teeth! Also a lot more affordable!
adri P.
Bear
i love this stuff, i get it at marshalls for like $16 and it’s so effective. i saw results after like 4 days of using it twice a day.
Michelle P.
I love this so much!! It was super weird getting used to at first and it’s super messy, but I love the results.
Sylvia d.
Amersfoort
This is honestly the best all-natural teeth whitening powder i've ever tried in my life!

Vitamin Shoppe