BY ACTIVATE INTUITION PUBLISHING

Rita W.
I love interesting and unique beverages, so was so excited to try this product. Unfortunately, the flavor fell flat. The artificial flavors and fake sugar was the only thing I could taste, and it was not refreshing at all. Drinking it after a workout was awful, as I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth afterwards. I gave 2 stars instead of 1 because the unique bottle design and concept were really interesting, but unfortunately, the product itself was lacking.
Katherine S.
Its a unique design that drew me into wanting to try this product. It tasted great and made water drinking fun and allowed me to get some of my vitamins in for the day. Would recommend!
Whitneyshianne S.
Madison, OH
This drink is very unique! Not only is the design very appealing, but the taste is wonderful. I think the chances of anyone loving this drink a very high. It is a must for me!
Pia M.
San Jose, CA
These not only taste good, but are quite appealing to the eye. They cost a little more than I'd like to pay on the daily, though.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
This tastes really good and refreshing! They are a little spendy to have as a regular drink but the flavor is delicious!
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Tastes excellent I always drink before I go to the gym. I can't stand always drinking water so it's nice to switch it up
elasia L.
Rochester, NY
I love this drink but don't have it often because it is for the more athletic and i think that water would be better
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
This actually looks really good. I'm not sure where to find this but I definitely want to try this out.
Kayla S.
It is definitely different but tastes very good in my opinion.... and the packaging is very cute.
Maura W.
Ottawa, Ontario
A little pricey but a fun treat one in a while. The taste is pleasant and markets towards health conscious individuals. Would rather drink water but for those who need to get more fluids in!