BY CASCADE

Cascade powder and Dawn liquid dishwashing soaps are combined into one convenient pac. Scrub dishes clean while cutting grease. Easy to load without a mess. Application: Automatic Dishwasher Detergent; Applicable Material: Ceramics; Enamel; Fiberglass;... see more...

Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I used to think that these little pre-measured dishwashing packs were a waste of money, but after having a lot if issues with oversudsing with our dishwasher, these little packs are great. My husband would always put too much detergent in the HE dishwasher and soap foam would spill out of the dishwasher all the time. These little packs have the exact amount of detergent and never cause the spilling foam bubble issue.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Justin E.
I used to LOVE Cascade ActionPacs, until recently. I don't know if they changed their formula or what, but the last couple of weeks I've had a white film on my dishes. I run the dishwasher again, without the pods, and everything is rinsed off. I hate to just throw these away, it's a waste of my money, but I feel like it'd be cheaper than my water bill at this point.
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
These pacs are so easy to use, you just throw it in the compartment in the dishwasher and it's ready to use. No mess of spilling detergent everywhere that you have to sprinkle out. It cleans your dishes very well and it is very affordable. You know exactly how much to use, one... and there's no guessing.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Love how easy and convenient these packs are.  Easy peasy!  Purchased at WalMart and would purchase again, however I try to wait for a coupon as I think, compared to other comparable brands, I find these to be on the expensive side.  I do like the product and it works really well.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Cascade Automatic Dishwasher Detergent is a tried and true dishwasher go to. Cascade gets your dishes sparkly clean. I feel confident that when I unload the dishwasher, that everything will be spotless. Definitely recommend grabbing a bottle of Cascade for your dishwashing needs.
Ashley H.
Bourbonnais
Well i do like this product its just whenever my dishes are being washed and i take them out they smell sower and it makes kinda mad. It has a good sent before you it but after not so much. Its not disappointing but its not effective either. No i would not buy this product again
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
I am not sure if this cleans as well as the normal detergent.  I bought it once but I think I'm going to go back to the liquid detergent.  This may just be a personal preference.  It did smell good.  I just do not think that it cleaned as well as what it could
Conny W.
Salem
I buy either these Cascade pods or Sun ones, depending on which one is on sale. I like how I do not have to measure out the detergent, but I dump it in the dishwasher. I usually buy the smallest amount offered at Winco as I find the larger containers too pricey for budgeting.
Marissa A.
State College, PA
Keep dishes clean without residue or weird smell. I have used these for close to seven years, and I will not change brands unless I absolutely have to. I enjoy feeling like my dishes are clean and I am not eating off of a dirty plate. Additionally, they are reasonably priced.
Brett K.
Philadelphia
So, what do you guys think about these dishwasher pods?