by Carefree

FLEXIBLE PROTECTION - These pantiliners for women feature a quilted design to minimize bunching and twisting for flexible protection that adjusts to your unique body. ABSORBANT CORE - The Qwik-Dry core locks in fluids faster and keeps you fresher than...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acti-Fresh Thin Panty Liners, Soft and Flexible Feminine Care Protection, Extra Long, 93 Count Carefree - Extra Long (93 Count)!
Lacombe, LA
Acti-Fresh Thin Panty Liners, Soft and Flexible Feminine Care Protection, Extra Long, 93 Count Carefree - Extra Long (93 Count) uploaded by Georgette C.
I am loving the new CAREFREE ACTI-FRESH Regular Twist Resist Liners! The first time I tried them, I recieved a #freesample of them from #Smiley360 and have been buying them since. They keep me feeling fresh and confident all-day without twisting or leaking onto my underwear. They are perfect for light days. I am usually sensitive to fragrance and I did not have any issues with these. Whether it is work, school, friends, my son, or my 4 dogs - They all keep me constantly moving and going. So, a dependable product like this will certainly be a part of my life from now on. Also, I like the new look and design of the packaging. It is an awesome upgrade and very stylish. In my opinion, this is one product that everyone should use. Especially, considering the quality you get for such a great price. If you have not tried the Carefree Acti-Fresh Twist Resist Liners yet, then I encourage you to grab a pack because you will be very grateful for a liner that totally has you covered. #FreeToBeYou #Influenster