Personal CareOral CareMouthwashACT
ACT Total Care Sensitive - Mild Mint

ACT® Total Care Sensitive - Mild Mint

by ACT

Non-Burning (Alcohol Free) And Non-Irritating To Sore Mouth. Kills Bad Breath Germs And Strengthens Teeth.

I have bad sensitivity does this burn when using and/or cause any type of pain?
Does this mouthwash cause the burning sensation?
Start your review of ACT® Total Care Sensitive - Mild Mint!
Alo A.
Surprise, AZ
My dentist has recommended this. He says it's the best to add flouride back to your teeth and doesn’t recommend any other wash. He says it's multipurpose gives you the best bang for your buck. I can never find coupons or specials with this product
Victoria O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Love ACT mouthwashes! So many different varieties to choose based on your needs. Easy to use bottle and tastes great! Definitely recommend this.
Kati D.
Reno, NV
This is a mouthwash my dentist recommended to me because of my extremely sensitive teeth. This stuff does not burn my mouth or teeth and I notice much less sensitivity now that I’m using this with regular sensitive toothpaste.
christina I.
Minotola, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the mild mint taste, not too strong. Great for sensitivity. Highly recommend.
T G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Alcohol free mouthwash?! Why was BURNING ever a thing in mouthwash?! What sadist ever formulated alcohol and mint into mouthwash? I'll never go back to regular mouthwash. This formula is cool, refreshing and doesn't burn my mouth off. Thank you! ♥
Shirley W.
Does not taste very good. Will not buy again. Waiting until it is gone to buy listerine.
Taylor K.
Wixom, MI
ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Sensitive Formula Mild Mint is very nice and easy on the burning feeling on the tounge. I am a repeat user and it exceeded my expectations greatly. The mild mint is definitely mild. I would most definitely recommend it to others!
Ryan M.
Lexington, KY
Had a tooth ache and couldn't stand Listerine. So I tried this out. Great for a good rinse if you're feeling delicate in your mouth. I didn't feel it was very effective, but I usually measure based on the burn
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,029 reviews
I think it might be helping a little bit. My mouth is really going through some major changes since I’ve gotten sick. They are cracking and crumbling and are really in constant pain. So , for myself, this has not been my wonder cure unfortunately. I will continue using it though. It certainly can’t be hurting anything. I figure if you do a lot of little good things... that they eventually will turn into a perfect little remedy. The price is reasonable, it’s a little more expensive than other brands though.
Marlene J.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
ACT® Total Care Sensitive - Mild Mint uploaded by Marlene J.
Love this mouth wash and love that is zero alcohol. Makes my mouth feels great and fresh