BY ACT TOTAL CARE

New! Icy Clean Mint Strong Teeth + Healthy Mouth + Fresh Breath Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Strengthens Teeth Rebuilds Enamel Helps Prevent Cavities Promotes Healthy Gums* Kills Germs Freshens Breath #1 Dentist Recommended Brand + *As part of a dentist advised oral health program +Among fluoride mouth rinses see more...

ACT Total Care Rinse
  • "I personally alternate between Listerine and Act because my dentist recommended to do so since my teeth are very prone to cavities etc." in 3 reviews
  • "this is my mouth wash of choice." in 2 reviews
  • "I've noticed a real difference in just a short amount of time :) my breath is fresh for a long time and my teeth seem to be less see through from enamel loss" in 2 reviews
  • "I only use fluoride rinses and this has the perfect level of minty flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "I have never had a cavity, and this mouthwash has helped to protect some dark places on my molars which resulted from braces." in 1 review
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
This product works well. It's great for bad breath and it leaves my mouth minty fresh. I use bio tine in the morning and act at night. It's not strong and doesn't burn like list orpine. It leaves my teeth feeling shiny.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Belpre, OH
Great taste without the burn of many mouthwashes. Helps keep my breath fresh all day. I love that it strengthens your yeah while freshening your breath, it is like a two for one deal. One con, it doesn't help a sore throat like the harsher mouth washes.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Not my favorite. I picked this up in a hurry instead of my usually mouthwash and its totally different. I actually love the harsh alcohol rinse from my mouthwash but this has like none. Its like drinking apple juice compared to vodka which would make this perfect for little kids. But really my huge problem with this is the bad after taste I get from it.
Tisha M.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite mouthwash by far. It's the only one I can stand to swish with the entire time. It leaves your teeth, as well as your mouth feeling squeaky clean. My dentist told me my teeth look great, and I haven't had a cavity since switch over to this particular mouthwash. Would recommend!
Peyton P.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
This mouthwash makes my breath smell great, but the taste isn't the best. I will probably buy this mouthwash again because it is effective. The fresh mint taste is a bit strong. I am satisfied with the result though.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Junction City, KS
I have been using act since I was a kid. I love it. I've had ONE cavity in my life. I'm 28. I will buy it always. and start for my daughter when she's old enough
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this mouth, its about $5 at walmart and Target. its alcohol free so it doesn't sting your mouth. The freshness doesn't last as long some other mouthwash.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
This product has been amazing for me. It makes your breathe smell amazing and helps rebuild the strength in your teeth.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is used every night after flossing and makes my teeth feel health clean and refreshed
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This is a great mouthwash for someone who is looking for a light minty flavor with a feeling of freshness after use. I personally alternate between Listerine and Act because my dentist recommended to do so since my teeth are very prone to cavities etc. I have used this product for about 4 months now and I have noticed a reduction in how sensitive my teeth are. I would definitely keep using this product.