BY ACT TOTAL CARE

New! Icy Clean Mint Strong Teeth + Healthy Mouth + Fresh Breath Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Strengthens Teeth Rebuilds Enamel Helps Prevent Cavities Promotes Healthy Gums* Kills Germs Freshens Breath #1 Dentist Recommended Brand + *As part of a dentist advised oral health program +Among fluoride mouth rinses see more...

ACT Total Care Rinse
  • "I personally alternate between Listerine and Act because my dentist recommended to do so since my teeth are very prone to cavities etc." in 3 reviews
  • "this is my mouth wash of choice." in 2 reviews
  • "I only use fluoride rinses and this has the perfect level of minty flavor." in 2 reviews
  • "I've noticed a real difference in just a short amount of time :) my breath is fresh for a long time and my teeth seem to be less see through from enamel loss" in 2 reviews
  • "I have never had a cavity, and this mouthwash has helped to protect some dark places on my molars which resulted from braces." in 1 review
Kate W.
Belpre, OH
Great taste without the burn of many mouthwashes. Helps keep my breath fresh all day. I love that it strengthens your yeah while freshening your breath, it is like a two for one deal. One con, it doesn't help a sore throat like the harsher mouth washes.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite mouthwash by far. It's the only one I can stand to swish with the entire time. It leaves your teeth, as well as your mouth feeling squeaky clean. My dentist told me my teeth look great, and I haven't had a cavity since switch over to this particular mouthwash. Would recommend!
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
This mouthwash makes my breath smell great, but the taste isn't the best. I will probably buy this mouthwash again because it is effective. The fresh mint taste is a bit strong. I am satisfied with the result though.
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This is a great mouthwash for someone who is looking for a light minty flavor with a feeling of freshness after use. I personally alternate between Listerine and Act because my dentist recommended to do so since my teeth are very prone to cavities etc. I have used this product for about 4 months now and I have noticed a reduction in how sensitive my teeth are. I would definitely keep using this product.
Heather  H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just started using this mouth wash about two weeks ago and I love this! I use to use listorine but I never saw really good results and it burned too much to use it.
Act doesn't burn bad at all! I've noticed a real difference in just a short amount of time :) my breath is fresh for a long time and my teeth seem to be less see through from enamel loss
Tiffany R.
Not my favorite. I picked this up in a hurry instead of my usually mouthwash and its totally different. I actually love the harsh alcohol rinse from my mouthwash but this has like none. Its like drinking apple juice compared to vodka which would make this perfect for little kids. But really my huge problem with this is the bad after taste I get from it.
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
I have been using Act for about 6 years on the recommendation of my dentist who told me about it. I told him I hated the overwhelming alcohol taste of most mouthwashes so he told me about Act and I have to say it is perfect! It's not an overwhelming taste. It packs the perfect punch and keeps my enamel strong while keeping my breath fresh.
Tyler R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My dentist recommended this mouthwash, and I have been using it for a long time! I have never had a cavity, and this mouthwash has helped to protect some dark places on my molars which resulted from braces. The taste and mouthfeel is good, too-- no burning alcohol sensation!
Lakeshea F.
Stockton, CA
Loved this product because it doesn't have that overwhelming sting like some mouthwashes. Swishing it around your mouth for a whole minute I believe its getting in every creves and really giving my mouth the full effect of the product.
Samantha B.
Great product! Was introduced to it when I began wearing braces and loved how clean it left my mouth feeling without the harsh burning feeling. Even after having my braces removed I have continued using this product because of how well it works. Keeps my teeth clean and has a great flavor without being too overpowering!