ACT Total Care Dry Mouth Rinse uploaded by Maureen H.ACT Total Care Dry Mouth Rinse uploaded by Lisa C.
2 colors available

BY ACT TOTAL CARE

New! #1 Dentist Recommended Fluoride Brand!*. Soothes Dry Mouth. Moisturizes Mouth Tissue. Strengthens Teeth. Freshens Breath. Alcohol Free 1-866-ACT-RINSE *Among fluoride toothpastes. see more...

ACT Total Care Dry Mouth Rinse
  • "Also, I believe this has either less alcohol than most mouthwashes or no alcohol at all, which is very good because it doesn't mess with the normal flora of the mouth. " in 1 review
Robin M.
Robin M.
Zephyr Cove, NV
I have a lot of issues with dry mouth. it makes my breath smell bad and hard to swallow sometimes. this mouth was has helped me solve those issues because it helps get rid of my dry mouth throughout the day and keeps my breath smelling fresh. I use twice (once in morning and once at night) and I couldn't be happier!
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Portsmouth, VA
I have dry mouth due to... medication. Lets just leave it at that. I used to use Biotine, but this came out at almost half the price and works something fantastic. With ACT, they don't use alcohol so there is no burn. It's just soft on the gums and incredibly refreshing to your mouth.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this mouthwash. It works great as promised, very affordable and long lasting. This was my first time buying the dry mouth type from Wal Mart. I do recommend this and will be buying again. Great for refreshing your mouth after a long day or to start the day!
Maureen H.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
I am a big fan of act products and this really helps if you have dry mouth that is really irritating at night! I use this twice a day in the morning and night. I prefer this over biotiene because the texture is not as thick but it works just as effectively.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Great product! It makes my mouth feel better & my teeth feel cleaner. It helps with dry mouth as well.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
I have used Act Total Care for several of years now, it has saved me from embarrassing moments of having dry mouth that bring on bad bacteria that builds up in your mouth! If you suffer from dry mouth this product will help soothes,moisturizers and strengthens your teeth and freshen your breath!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Florence, KY
I have dry mouth, due to medication I now have extremely dry mouth. Which also cause my mouth to be extremely sensitive. I have tried several mouthwashes and this one is the best! Highly recommend! Alcohol free! No burning, leaves my mouth fresh and helps with give my mouth moisture.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This mouth wash is okay. My husband doesn't like it as well as Scope but it still gets the job done
Julie L.
Julie L.
Corona, NY
I love this product. It doesn't burn my mouth or hurt like regular mouthwash does. Also, I believe this has either less alcohol than most mouthwashes or no alcohol at all, which is very good because it doesn't mess with the normal flora of the mouth.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Warren, OH
My medications give me terrible dry mouth and this product helps tremendously! When I use it before bed, it will last me throughout the night.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Do they have more then one flavor?