ACT Total Care Dry Mouth Rinse uploaded by Maureen H.ACT Total Care Dry Mouth Rinse uploaded by Lisa C.

BY ACT TOTAL CARE

New! #1 Dentist Recommended Fluoride Brand!*. Soothes Dry Mouth. Moisturizes Mouth Tissue. Strengthens Teeth. Freshens Breath. Alcohol Free 1-866-ACT-RINSE *Among fluoride toothpastes. see more...

ACT Total Care Dry Mouth Rinse
  • "Also, I believe this has either less alcohol than most mouthwashes or no alcohol at all, which is very good because it doesn't mess with the normal flora of the mouth. " in 1 review
Mercedes B.
pasadena
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: ACT Total Care Dry Mouth Rinse, Soothing Mint, 33.8 fl oz more...
This product gets the job done but isn’t my all time favorite. The taste is okay, has a slight burn taste like other mouth washes do. The price is about average also.
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
I have used Act Total Care for years now, it has saved me from embarrassing moments of having dry mouth and bad breath! If you suffer from dry mouth this product will help soothes,strengthens your teeth and freshen your breath!
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
I am a big fan of act products and this really helps if you have dry mouth that is really irritating at night! I use this twice a day in the morning and night. I prefer this over biotiene because the texture is not as thick but it works just as effectively.
Robin M.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I have a lot of issues with dry mouth. it makes my breath smell bad and hard to swallow sometimes. this mouth was has helped me solve those issues because it helps get rid of my dry mouth throughout the day and keeps my breath smelling fresh. I use twice (once in morning and once at night) and I couldn't be happier!
Lisa C.
Florence, KY
I have dry mouth, due to medication I now have extremely dry mouth. Which also cause my mouth to be extremely sensitive. I have tried several mouthwashes and this one is the best! Highly recommend! Alcohol free! No burning, leaves my mouth fresh and helps with give my mouth moisture.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this mouthwash. It works great as promised, very affordable and long lasting. This was my first time buying the dry mouth type from Wal Mart. I do recommend this and will be buying again. Great for refreshing your mouth after a long day or to start the day!
Laura B.
I suffer from an auto-immune disorder called Sjogren's Syndrome that attacks moisure producing glands including salivary glands which causes extreme dry mouth. I use this mouthwash and the toothpaste and it not only provides moisture to my dry mouth it also freshens breath and leaves my teeth feeling smooth and clean.
Catherine O.
Portsmouth, VA
I have dry mouth due to... medication. Lets just leave it at that. I used to use Biotine, but this came out at almost half the price and works something fantastic. With ACT, they don't use alcohol so there is no burn. It's just soft on the gums and incredibly refreshing to your mouth.
Julie L.
I love this product. It doesn't burn my mouth or hurt like regular mouthwash does. Also, I believe this has either less alcohol than most mouthwashes or no alcohol at all, which is very good because it doesn't mess with the normal flora of the mouth.
Case C.
Spanish Fork
I suffer from intense dry mouth from my beds, this mouthwash has helped so much. it taste wonderful and helps my teeth too. best mouthwash a round
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Do they have more then one flavor?

Amazon