ACT Total Care Dry Mouth Lozenges Soothing Mint uploaded by Wanda D.ACT Total Care Dry Mouth Lozenges Soothing Mint uploaded by Veronica M.

BY ACT

Soothes Dry Mouth. Moisturizes Mouth Tissue. Freshens Breath. With Xylitol Natural And Artificial Flavors see more...

Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These mints are the best I've ever had! They're long lasting and cute dry mouth and bad breath. They also taste great!
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are really helpful in getting rid of the dry mouth. It helps reduce the stinky breathe it causes you to have.
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
These used to work for me I didn't care for the taste bit it did the trick so can't complain to much
Alicia C.
Boise, ID
This is great for dry mouth and has a pleasant taste and works great in a pinch and is portable
Mark A.
Works great keeps mouth from getting dry. Enjoy the taste I would recommend this product.
Samo M.
Riyadh, Riyadh
eat these are like candy ..they are very fresh and minty
They are my favorite type of mint
These are my favorite !! I recommend this company !!
Its amazing
vivian m.
Those this really work i will like to try
Emily S.
Anyone know own if these are sugar free or how much sugar is in them? I'm diabetic but have dry mouth from medication
Raymond S.
Centereach
Does the act dry mouth lozenges have sugar?
Are Are ACT Dry Mouth Lozenges suitable for vegetarians and vegans?Thanks,  Tom
Geinimar C.
No matter the age, to use it?

Target