ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Fresh Mint uploaded by Emily M.

BY ACT TOTAL CARE

Strengthens Teeth, Rebuilds Enamel, Freshens Breath. Use 2X A Day #1 Dentist Recommended Fluoride Brand* Alcohol Free *Among Fluoride Mouth Rinses. see more...

Paulina Z.
Palos Hills, IL
I've been using this mouth wash for quite a while! I really enjoy it, and it gives my mouth a super clean feeling after I use it. The minty flavor doesn't burn like in certain mouthwashes I've used in the past, and is easy to find as they sell it at most stores!
Maria R.
I must give Act a five star! In my household we've been using it for a few years now and we love it. Our dentists recommended it to my mom a few years ago and ever since that's our brand of mouth wash in our home. šŸ˜‰
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids love Act! They use it at least twice a week after brushing. I like that it doesn't burn your mouth like other products do. Flavor isn't bad either!! Great stuff! Try it for yourself!
Michele L.
I have weak enamel due to health issues. My dentist recommended this for me. I must say I have noticed a reduction in my sensitivity since I started using it.
Michaela B.
My dentist recommend this specific mouthwash, and I couldn't be more pleased! It leaves my mouth feeing so clean and it make my breath smell minty fresh!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
This product was OK. It was not as minty as we would have liked it to be so it didn't last as long. I would have liked a stronger mint flavor.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I feel like this is the best mouthwash I've come across. It's not super strong, but does exactly as the bottle describes!
amanda b.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff! I use fluoride rinse at least once a week & this one has a great mint flavor.
Alexandra W.
This stuff is okay. It doesn't really taste good at all. I think it does the trick though!
Ana L.
Bear, DE
I love this mouth wash I always before brushing my teeth I use this mouth wash and leaves my mouth clean.