BY ACT

Non-Burning (Alcohol Free) And Non-Irritating To Sore Mouth. Kills Bad Breath Germs And Strengthens Teeth. see more...

• Is fruit mouth wash every sound good.. I think after mint...1 Answers
Tiara G.
Bealeton, VA
I love this mouth wash. My teeth and mouth are both sensitive so I have to use sensitive toothpaste and mouth wash. With this particular one it's refreshing and doesn't burn. I recommend this mouthwash to others with sensitivity.
Shanice G.
Harrison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very sensitive teeth, so this mouthwash works very well for me. I am also not a super fan of extra mint flavor, the tropical is appealing. I use this product at least 2 times a day, or in between meals.
megan s.
I like this mouthwash because i have very sensitive teeth! It doesn't make my mouth burn like some other mouth washes do and it doesn't make my mouth dry either! I recommend this to everyone!
Emily Y.
I have very sensitive teeth so most mouthwashes just burn when I use them this does the complete opposite I love it I use it every day I would recommend it to anyone who has very sensitive teeth
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
ACT Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Mouthwash is a great defense against cavities. ACT contains fluoride to reduce tooth decay and strengthen teeth, and ACT also freshens breath. Alcohol free, this mouthwash doesn’t sting. Great for after brushing and anytime you want a fresh and clean mouth. Use this at least once per day and it will help in your fight for good oral health.
Deborah C.
Danville, IL
This is wonderful. Some one finally came out with a mouthwash that has a sensitive formula. ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Sensitive Formula is the best item out on the market today. Everyone has sensitive toothpaste but they are the first to come out with a sensitive mouthwash. Try it and you will see what I mean.
Samantha G.
Evansville, IN
Want that great clean feeling in your mouth? I have tried other products and never fully felt that fresh Ahh clean mouth until my dentist recommend ACT. I absolutely love that the bottle is designed to give you the right amount of mouth wash to clean you open. The design makes the mouth wash easy to use in a busy lifestyle. I 100% recommend this product for a clean a fresh feeling mouth! Plus my last check up at the dentist went great. No cavities!
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Act Total Care mouth was is perfect! I absolutely adore it. My wife bought it so I'm not sure where she got it but I will have her buy it again! I am a first time user but will soon be a repeater! Pros is that it leaves your mouth fresh and clean. Cons? What am I saying there are no complaints here!!!
Sharon G.
Hodgenville, KY
I have weak enamel due to drinking soft drinks so regular flouride rinses are simply a must for me. I tried ACT after reading so many great reviews and it works. It really is great to have a product that is for sensitive teeth and gums.

I have not tried this flavor but they have several to choose from, which is great because that means there is something for everyone. My favorite is a mint but that's just me.
Alec M.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I really like this mouthwash, it doesn't have a strong taste and it's great for people with sensitive teeth. My teeth are extremely sensitive and this mouthwash worked great and didn't make my teeth hurt at all. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has sensitive/soft teeth like me.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is fruit mouth wash every sound good.. I think after mint tooth paste this aint going to taste to good..