Add a Photo

By ACT
#195 in Mouthwash
Non-Burning (Alcohol Free) And Non-Irritating To Sore Mouth. Kills Bad Breath Germs And Strengthens Teeth.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC

I have extremely weak enamel so regular flouride rinses are simply a MUST for me. ACT is the only product that takes the throbbing edge off my front teeth. Whenever I miss a daily rinse, it's nearly intolerable to drink anything that isn't room temperature. I love ACT!!

I've tried all the flavors and I've found that cinnamon is the best for my already sensitive teeth. Surprisingly, unlike the shockingly strong mint, it is actually quite tame and allows for a full 60-second rinse. The mint left me with such a strong burning sensation, I was never able to complete the recommended rinse time.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Evansville, IN

Want that great clean feeling in your mouth? I have tried other products and never fully felt that fresh Ahh clean mouth until my dentist recommend ACT. I absolutely love that the bottle is designed to give you the right amount of mouth wash to clean you open. The design makes the mouth wash easy to use in a busy lifestyle. I 100% recommend this product for a clean a fresh feeling mouth! Plus my last check up at the dentist went great. No cavities!
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Hodgenville, KY

I have weak enamel due to drinking soft drinks so regular flouride rinses are simply a must for me. I tried ACT after reading so many great reviews and it works. It really is great to have a product that is for sensitive teeth and gums.

I have not tried this flavor but they have several to choose from, which is great because that means there is something for everyone. My favorite is a mint but that's just me.
Kristian D.
Kristian D.
Brattleboro, VT

I enjoyed this mouthwash a lot! I have very sensitive teeth and sometimes have to dilute my mouthwash a tiny bit. I didn't seem to have to do that with Act Total Care Tropical Breeze and even my young son enjoys it. It's a refreshing taste that isn't too sweet and you still get that "minty fresh" "ahhhh" feeling after swishing!
Will definitely purchase again! Great product!
Gerardo R.
Gerardo R.
Hidalgo, TX

ACT Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Mouthwash is a great defense against cavities. ACT contains fluoride to reduce tooth decay and strengthen teeth, and ACT also freshens breath. Alcohol free, this mouthwash doesn’t sting. Great for after brushing and anytime you want a fresh and clean mouth. Use this at least once per day and it will help in your fight for good oral health.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Danville, IL

This is wonderful. Some one finally came out with a mouthwash that has a sensitive formula. ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Sensitive Formula is the best item out on the market today. Everyone has sensitive toothpaste but they are the first to come out with a sensitive mouthwash. Try it and you will see what I mean.
Renee F.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA

I got this because of the tropical breeze, I wanted to try something different. I really liked it, but it didn't leave me as fresh feeling as other flavors, maybe it's just a psychological thing. My best results were from using a regular mint wash, then using this afterward. Guess I'm a little too picky!!!
merrill f.
merrill f.
Mc Connellsburg, PA

Act Total Care mouth was is perfect! I absolutely adore it. My wife bought it so I'm not sure where she got it but I will have her buy it again! I am a first time user but will soon be a repeater! Pros is that it leaves your mouth fresh and clean. Cons? What am I saying there are no complaints here!!!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Sensitive Formula Tropical Breeze is incredible! The packaging makes this product easy to fins in stores and online. It is fairly inexpensive which makes it worth every penny. I would highly recommend this product. It is easy to use and easy to store.
Alec M.
Alec M.
Lebanon, PA

I really like this mouthwash, it doesn't have a strong taste and it's great for people with sensitive teeth. My teeth are extremely sensitive and this mouthwash worked great and didn't make my teeth hurt at all. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has sensitive/soft teeth like me.
Karen A.
Karen A.

Is fruit mouth wash every sound good.. I think after mint tooth paste this aint going to taste to good..