Personal CareOral CareMouthwashACT
Sensitive Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Mint 18 fl oz (532 ml) Pack of 4

ACT Sensitive Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Mint 18 fl oz (532 ml) Pack of 4

by ACT

Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ACT Sensitive Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Mint 18 fl oz (532 ml) Pack of 4!
Tiffanie P.
Oregon City, OR
My dentist recommend this product to me. It does not have a bad taste and it has helped my teeth be less sensitive. It doesn't taste that bad and I do not mind it. Overall it was a great product to use.
Amy D.
Milford, PA
Great flavor, does not burn as bad as others. I use twice a day, and have seen a difference in my teeth. I love how clean it makes my mouth feel.
michelle M.
Littleton, CO
I feel that it relieves me a lot, but I do not like texture very much. love this mouthwash, it relieves me a lot when I have some part of my sensitive denture, apart its flavor lasts a little but its smell lasts a lot
phyllis H.
Tovey, IL
I use the sensitive because I have bad teeth and I love it yes it did a very good job on my teeth because they are horrible this is the only one that I use and it keeps my teeth from hurting I have used this many times very satisfied you need to give it a try
Melissa O.
Savannah
Another great recommendation from my dentist for my sensitive teeth. This has also kept me from getting cavities thanks to the fluoride in the mouth wash. It also doesn't burn, which is great.
Victoria B.
Irvine, CA
I am a religious user of mouth rinse at least 2 a day. I have tried many brands and can honestly say that ACT is my favorite and have used it now for quite some time. The cleaning sensation that I get during and after its use is great and I love the results. My dentist has said I have less cavities and I feel like the price is great for the product.
Sainab S.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is really useful. ACT is the only mouthwash I've liked and I been using it for it while. When I use it I can feel the freshness and clean in my mouth. I'd buy it again million times because it's just right.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
A great product I have used before really keeps your mouth fresh and clean not many cons here works well this has a strong healing feel this product met my expectations I purchased this product at Wallmart.  I would most likely buy another brand.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI
As far as the mouthwash goes it works great! The thin liquid glides over your teeth and focuses on any plaque or tar. But the only bad thing is the flavor is extremely strong and burns your mouth some.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I like this brand. I use it to freshen my breath during the day. There's no burn and it's gentle to use several times a day. It's good to use after meals if you can't brush at the moment. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive teeth, because it does help numb at the gumline.

Looking for your answer?