BY ACT

Aids in the prevention of dental cavities. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have to be careful since I have sensitive teeth especially due to grinding & clenching during the night for too long without a night guard. This doesn't contain alcohol so you can swish it around while getting ready or multitasking without making your eyes swell up with tears & risk ruining your mascara. I feel like it still freshens my breath just like any other brand & leaves my teeth feeling clean
Cassandra M.
Denver, CO
I have had trouble finding mouth washes that work for me in the past, but this one doesn't leave me with any harsh side effects! The flavor is refreshing and the sensitive care benefits make me a repeat user. Some mouthwashes you use once and you vow to never use again, but this one I will continue to use! Plus my dentist approves!
Vanessa R.
San Jose , CA
ACT mouth wash for sensitive teeth is a good product! I have very sensitive teeth, as soon as I drink really hot/cold water my teeth start to hurt! I got a sample of this Mouth wash from my dentist and I love it! My family buys the Listerine one that doesn't do much for my sensitivity but I would purchase this product.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I have very soft teeth so I get cavities super easily. My dentist recommended me this mouthwash and I have really seen a difference in the amount of cavities I get. My only concern is that my eyes water every time I use it because it is very strong, but I think that's just my own fault
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use ACT for braces but it's not on the list. The product works I guess but I can never find it in the pharmacies so I never really used it after the first one or two bottles.

I'm one of those people that like to feel the burn so that's the only thing I really miss.
Wendy P.
Portageville , MO
Act Sensitive Care Fluoride Rinse helped my teeth sensitivity. I've whitened my teeth numerous times and have sensitivity and this rinse helped a lot. I would definitely recommend to anyone suffering from sensitivity. Great taste as well. Could not be more satisfied.
taushiana b.
ACT Sensitive Care Fluoride Rinse is pretty good. I use it daily, mostly in the mornings after brushing my teeth. Pros: It doesn't taste bad and mouth feels fresh. Cons: none. I think Act isn't as overpowering as SCOPE. I'd definitely recommend it to others.
Karla G.
Firebaugh, CA
What I like about ACT mouth- wash is that it's for sensitive teeth. I always purchased Listerine , noticed it wasn't working. My dentist recommended ACT, even my husband likes it. It's refreshing and takes care of my sensitive teeth. I love this product.
Jessica M.
I already love ACT mouthwashes, but I do have sensitive teeth. After a week or two I did notice that some of the things that bothered me before, such as cold, were no longer problematic. I keep rebuying this and would recommend the ACT line to anyone!
Elizabeth H.
Ithaca, NY
This was the perfect mouthwash for my sensitive front tooth. It lessens pain in a way that is supportive to my Sensodyne toothpaste. They work well together and my pain has nearly disappeared in the two months that I have been using these products.