BY ACT #97 in Mouthwash

Aids in the prevention of dental cavities. see more...

Buy on Amazon
jaclyn b.
Palm coast , FL
I have really sensitive teeth so when I first came across this product I had really high hopes but it did not help as much as I had hope. I bought it at target and for the price I didn't feel it was as effective as some of the others out there, it actually kind of burned my mouth like some mouthwashes do that have alcohol in them! For sensitive teeth it shouldn't have it, but I never did check so it may not, I certainly hope it doesn't but overall it was okay i did feel very refreshed afterwards!
Rachel D.
Absolutely love this mouth wash. I had a crown put in that caused sensitivity issues with cold and hot food and drink. Started using this mouth wash because it was quite a bit cheaper than the alternative and was very pleased. It cleared up my sensitivity issues pretty quickly. Very affordable and really works
Wendy P.
Portageville, MO
Act Sensitive Care Fluoride Rinse helped my teeth sensitivity. I've whitened my teeth numerous times and have sensitivity and this rinse helped a lot. I would definitely recommend to anyone suffering from sensitivity. Great taste as well. Could not be more satisfied.
Coral R.
Buckeye, AZ
This is my go to fluoride! My dentist recommended it to me about 3 years ago, and I've been using it since. I had two small cavities once, started using this, and they actually went away. I'm not saying it gets rid of cavities but it does help prevent them!
Taylor J.
Drayton, ND
I've been using this product for the past 5 months and my dentist could really tell the difference!! I was so amazed at how much stronger my teeth have gotten. I will never be without this mouthwash!! The taste is also not too strong, which I love! I've also noticed that my teeth really aren't as sensitive as they used to be. Thank goodness!!!! I can eat all the ice cream I want!! Thank you ACT!!!!
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
I have sensitive teeth so my dentist recommended that I use this mouth wash. I have noticed a slight improvement in the sensitivity, and the flavor isn't bad at all. I do find that Listerine leaves my mouth feeling fresher and longer, though.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use ACT for braces but it's not on the list. The product works I guess but I can never find it in the pharmacies so I never really used it after the first one or two bottles.

I'm one of those people that like to feel the burn so that's the only thing I really miss.
AnnRagan K.
This mouthwash is great if you have sensitive teeth or gums. I use it twice a day and it has always made my mouth feel super clean after. I do wish there was a whitening version though. I would recommend if
You love the way your mouth feels after using mouthwash but hate how it feels after multiple uses (sensitive gums and teeth).
Tiffany P.
After using mouthwash, I feel like I get an extra boost of clean! Using this product makes my mouth feel fresh and minty, however, I can't say it's THE BEST that I've ever used. I get a certain after taste of the product that makes me want to chew gum after using this. With that being said, it still is a pretty good mouthwash.
Ashley C.
This is good for those whom cannot tolerate the listerine burn. As far as I know it is effective at keeping away cavities. I've used it for many years at it is cost effective. I would recommend it for those with sensitive teeth.