BY ACT

Aids in the prevention of dental cavities. see more...

Buy on Amazon
lgeff G.
Stony brook , NY
As a dental student, act is all we recommend to our patients. It is the only brand of mouthwash that has fluoride in every single product whereas other mouthwash brands make products just for freshening breath or “whitening”. Act is the best you can use for overall dental health. No alcohol either which is very important since it has been linked to oral cancer
Melissa O.
Savannah
Another great recommendation from my dentist for my sensitive teeth. This has also kept me from getting cavities thanks to the fluoride in the mouth wash. It also doesn't burn, which is great.
jaclyn b.
Palm coast , FL
I have really sensitive teeth so when I first came across this product I had really high hopes but it did not help as much as I had hope. I bought it at target and for the price I didn't feel it was as effective as some of the others out there, it actually kind of burned my mouth like some mouthwashes do that have alcohol in them! For sensitive teeth it shouldn't have it, but I never did check so it may not, I certainly hope it doesn't but overall it was okay i did feel very refreshed afterwards!
Rachel D.
Absolutely love this mouth wash. I had a crown put in that caused sensitivity issues with cold and hot food and drink. Started using this mouth wash because it was quite a bit cheaper than the alternative and was very pleased. It cleared up my sensitivity issues pretty quickly. Very affordable and really works
Wendy P.
Portageville, MO
Act Sensitive Care Fluoride Rinse helped my teeth sensitivity. I've whitened my teeth numerous times and have sensitivity and this rinse helped a lot. I would definitely recommend to anyone suffering from sensitivity. Great taste as well. Could not be more satisfied.
Coral R.
Buckeye, AZ
This is my go to fluoride! My dentist recommended it to me about 3 years ago, and I've been using it since. I had two small cavities once, started using this, and they actually went away. I'm not saying it gets rid of cavities but it does help prevent them!
Taylor J.
Drayton, ND
I've been using this product for the past 5 months and my dentist could really tell the difference!! I was so amazed at how much stronger my teeth have gotten. I will never be without this mouthwash!! The taste is also not too strong, which I love! I've also noticed that my teeth really aren't as sensitive as they used to be. Thank goodness!!!! I can eat all the ice cream I want!! Thank you ACT!!!!
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use ACT for braces but it's not on the list. The product works I guess but I can never find it in the pharmacies so I never really used it after the first one or two bottles.

I'm one of those people that like to feel the burn so that's the only thing I really miss.
Ashley C.
This is good for those whom cannot tolerate the listerine burn. As far as I know it is effective at keeping away cavities. I've used it for many years at it is cost effective. I would recommend it for those with sensitive teeth.
Sainab S.
Portland , OR
This product is really useful. ACT is the only mouthwash I've liked and I been using it for it while. When I use it I can feel the freshness and clean in my mouth. I'd buy it again million times because it's just right.