ACT Restoring Mouthwash

by ACT

Pack of 4 - Indications: Strong Teeth, Fresh Breath x 2: Act Liquid X2 Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Kills bad breath germs. Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0. 05% (0. 02% withv fluoride ion). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (11%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20. Directions: Adults and children 6 years of age or older: Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Safety Information Keep outs of reach of children. if more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

How's the quality of disinfectant on enamel?
Does this restore enamel fully?
Does this restore enamel fully?
Start your review of ACT Restoring Mouthwash!
Asa Ray H.
Royston, GA
This leaves my mouth feeling completely fresh and happy. I try my best to gargle and rinse my mouth with this at least twice a day to keep my breath smelling fresh as well as to keep a healthy smile!
Malunya P.
Columbus Mississippi
I've been using this mouthwash for about a month now, and I really like it. My mouth feels extremely clean after I use it. The taste isn't overbearing at all so I have no complaints. So with that being said I'll definitely be a life long user of ACTS.
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
I don’t know how true all the claims are that this can refill cavities and it’s a miracle worker. I do like the fresh taste and feel it gives me fresh breath. I eat and drink a lot of acids, so I like knowing I’m doing something to help strengthen the enamel.
Carolynn K.
Summerville, SC
I really like act, but the price is so expensive. I tend to get the store brand in this. I would purchase act but for the price difference, it really makes sense to but the cheaper one. This does help me to have clean, fresh breath. I also haven't had any cavities since using it. I don't know that you can attribute that directly to using act, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
ACT Restoring Mouthwash uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Act is great. It has fluoride in the mouthwash. This doesn't burn when you use it. Makes your breath smell great. My dentist recommends ussing.
Morgan A.
Weston, FL
Had really bad tonsil stones before i got my tonsils removed, but i used this everyday to help with them and it worked really well for me
Barbara W.
Spring Lake, NC
ACT Restoring Mouthwash uploaded by Barbara W.
My favorite mouthwash of all times. I don’t like mouthwashes with alcohol because they dry out my mouth and burn (not in a good way). My breath still feels fresh after ACT and I don’t have to suffer through a minute of pain!
Anthony W.
East Alton, IL
ACT Restoring Mouthwash uploaded by Anthony W.
I absolutely love this mouthwash!! It’s nice and refreshing, and it’s very effective at getting rid of stinky breathe. I wouldn’t improve this product because it’s perfect! Overall, I would highly recommend. I am a repeating buyer as well.
Sorsha R.
Spindale, NC
Intense taste at first, but fades very quickly. Taste leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I never go anywhere without it. Great price as well.
Jessica O.
Concord, CA
I always pick up this mouthwash because of all the claims. I love the way it makes my mouth feel extra clean without the burning sensation of other mouth washes. I usually buy it at CVS and the big selling point is the restoring feature. If it can restore soft spots on my teeth that is a huge bonus. To be honest I don't notice if it does that but I continue to buy it because I like the clean feeling after using.