BY ACT #23 in Mouthwash

ACT Restoring Mint Burst Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash, 18 oz: Strengthens tooth enamel Remineralizes soft spots Helps prevent tooth decay Freshens breath Alcohol free mint burst flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
I’ve been using this gentle product since I was a kid. You tend to want to use other more intense brands because you think it’s “ working “ better but it’s doing nothing but cause you painAct Anticavity Mouthwash Mint. Dental health is important not painful.great flavor and good for the whole family
Jessica T.
Appleton, WI
If your a person who tends to drink the majority of your water from water bottles vs from the sink like me, then this any ACT mouthwash is for you! ACT has fluoride in it and most other brands do not. I prefer the restoring one because it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and extra clean!
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I am in love with this mouthwash! I have tried others but come back to this one. I find it extremely user friendly with the built in measuring unit and it keeps everything so clean. Most importantly, it tastes great and leaves the mouth minty fresh!
Chattem ACT Retoring Mouthwash Mint Burst - 33.8 fl oz
Diana R.
Akron, OH
My dentist recommended this to me when I told him about sensitivity to certain foods. After using this mouthwash, I could finally eat ice cream without it hurting my teeth. It has done wonder for me. I use it in the morning and at night and my mouth has never felt fresher!
Keffrey F.
Weymouth
I find other mouthwashes too harsh when it comes to the flourish but ACT always gets the job done without the harshness we all hate. It also strengthens my sensitive teeth. I buy it at Walmart which is the cheapest place, but you can also buy it at CVS and Walgreens.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I like ACT Restoring Anti cavity Fluoride Mouthwash not only for myself but for my children. The mint burst flavor is refreshing but not over powdering. It is alcohol free, so it doesn’t burn when you are swishing away.
Chloe G.
This is my daily mouthwash. I’ve been using this same product for years. It is very effective and my favorite part is it is alcohol free, so no burning! You can buy this product at walmart and i will continue to purchase this product.
Megan C.
Charleston, WV
My favorite mouth wash. Never stings, best favor of all the other mouthwash brands. Decent price can usually always find a coupon to use when purchasing or when target has their so many item you get a gift card.
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
I have been using Act mouthwash for years. I use it after I brush my teeth at night to leave my mouth feeling extra fresh. I haven’t seen any whitening effects while using it. The fluoride in it is a bonus
Kayle H.
South Boston
I started using fluoride when I got braces and I never stopped using this. Even after they came off! Lol I just love how this doesn't burn my mouth like crazy and it works great. Leaves me with a refreshed taste