BY ACT

Restores&Nbsp;Minerals To Soft Spots Strengthens Enamel To&Nbsp;Prevent Tooth Decay Kills Bad Breath Germs #1 Dentist Recommended Brand (Among Fluoride Mouth Rinses) see more...

ACT Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Mint
  • "My dentist recommended this mouth wash because it has more fluoride which helps cavities." in 1 review
Faith D.
Shiloh
My dentist recommends this because of the fluoride content. It tastes good but it does burn my mouth a lot when I use it, which kinda sucks but isn’t that big of a deal. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Jessica M.
Columbia city , IN
This is my favorite mouthwash. The flavor isn’t too strong and doesn’t feel like it’s burning my mouth. It does help with my cavities and I recommend this mouth wash to anyone that may have cavity problems.
Emma A.
I have always had to use this since I was a kid per the dentists' orders. It wasn't until the past few years that I realized what a great product this is. The minty flavor stays in your mouth for quite a while. This is great for when you are in a hurry and don't have time to brush, or when you want to get all of the pieces left over from flossing out. Plus, this is great for kids (maybe not so much the taste) because it helps prevent against cavities! I'm sure this was a big factor in my lack of cavities growing up.
Amanda F.
Tampa
This is an excellent gentle mouthwash that is effective. I have fluoride issues and this is really a lifesaver for my teeth. I grew up using the cinnamon flavor kids one and now moved onto this one per recommendation from my dentist. I feel like it does the job set out to do!
Veronica S.
1,107 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really liked act restoring fluoride mouthwash in the cool mint flavor. It's not too harsh of a mint while rinsing. I use this a few times a week after brushing. This is a very nice fluoride mouthwash. I really do think it helps strengthen my teeth
Michelle G.
Hackensack, NJ
Love this mouth wash. It has FLUORIDE and although some of us have fluoride in our water some of us don’t and it’s important to have fluoride in toothpaste and mouth wash. It’s a cavity prevention rinse. They have this for kids and a little goes a long way. Cap that comes with bottle works as a little measuring cup to let you know all you can use.
Akwi A.
Pittsburg
This is a really good mouth wash and I usually only use this one . I leaves my mouth very fresh feeling but it does durn my mouth a bit but I’m guessing that is how all mouthwashes are suppose so work. It is very affordable for me and u can find it almost anywhere. I would recommend.
Eunice B.
Levittown, NY
My dentist recommended it as a source of extra fluoride for my cavity-prone teeth. There's an alcohol-free version that I really liked but now I cannot find it. But this one is ok, too. I don't mind the burning sensation, I just don't like that it dries out my mouth.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
This is great quality mouthwash. I am prone to getting many cavities and this helps to reduce the amount I get from appointment to appointment. I've used this product for years and would recommend to others who get several cavities on a regular basis.
Wendy N.
I love that it should protect enamel health and it does not burn like every other mouth wash. I have purchased probably 3 times. I feel it has kept my teeth and gums healthy and enjoy it the flavor.