Personal CareOral CareMouthwashACT
Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash

ACT Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash

by ACT

Restores minerals to soft spots. Strengthens enamel to prevent tooth decay. Kills bad breath germs. #1 dentist recommended brand.

What is your favorite flavor
Does this taste minty and refreshing? Ive tried mouthwash that tasted so horrible. What flavors do you recommend?
Does this help with tooth sensitivity?
Start your review of ACT Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash!
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My dentist recommended this product to me after having some cavities. I use it at night and had a bad experience at a dentist and didn’t go to one for almost 3 years. 🙊🙈 I found a new dentist late last year and only had 1 small cavity!! I credit it to using this product and will continue to use this mouthwash.
Myriah N.
Act is a great mouth wash !! The minty flavor isn't as strong as listerine it's more of a actual flavor of some sort ! Besides that it's great for beginners and u can purchase this at your local grocery store .
Brittney Rose I.
Wood Lake, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This ACT Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouth Wash in Cool mint seems to be pretty good. The Cool Mint Flavor isn't over powering which is great. This mouthwash is pretty cheap under $5 if I remember correctly. Overall I am pretty satisfied I mean its a mouth wash and it does it's job.
Kenley L.
Monroe, GA
Love this! Makes my breath fresh and mouth super clean. We purchase this product often
Cayla E.
Fairborn, OH
Great mouthwash! Freshens breath and cleans well. I was born with less enamel on my teeth than normal so I feel like this helps protect my teeth from further damage.
Natalie C.
Roseville, CA
Works great one of my favs me and my kids love this product I especially love it cause it helps with our brushing
Maggie U.
Arlington, VA
I love having a healthy mouth and ACT Restoring Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash helps keep my breath fresh and my teeth strong!
Grace N.
Ada
Was recommended this product by my dentist, and it works great! Helps relieve cavities and restore tooth health!
Sarah S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great mouth wash as well. Very strong to use and leaves your breath smelling great. Helps restore soft spots on your teeth and is supposed to be one of the better mouth washes to help prevent cavities. Worth the price if you have sensitive teeth.
Lea C.
Columbia, SC
I love this product it leaves your teeth feeling fresh and your breath will small amazing. For best results tho read the back and it says don’t eat or drink anything for 30 minutes to make sure it works correctly