BY ACT #64 in Mouthwash

Restores minerals to soft spots. Strengthens enamel to prevent tooth decay. Kills bad breath germs. #1 dentist recommended brand. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor3 Answers
  • Does this taste minty and refreshing? Ive tried mouthwash...6 Answers
  • Does this help with tooth sensitivity?9 Answers
Kristen P.
I have to use a fluoride rinse because I have very soft teeth that get cavities easily. This mouthwash is great and I have seen results from my dentist. I don’t really like mint and it kind of burns after a while but it gets the job done.
Priscilla G.
Sykesville
Works wonderfully and tastes great. I get cavities very easily and since I have started using this it has kept me cavity free for a long time. It doesn’t sting and foams up nicely. My go to mouthwash
Kristy P.
Falls, PA
Although it doesn’t leave your mouth feeling as clean as Listerine, it does help with strengthening and preventing cavities. I have weak teeth and am prone to cavities and I can already tell the difference after just a few weeks of using this product. I highly recommend it and will be purchasing it again.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite mouth wash that I have ever tried. It is gentle enough but very effective. It really helps my teeth and prevents them from being too sensitive. I think that it also has really helped the soft spots in my teeth. If you have sensitive teeth, I would recommend this.
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Overall great mouthwash!!

Easy to use cap measures out the right amount saving you time and money!

Leaves your mouth feeling healthy and clean when used after every brushing!!

We’re satisfied and will be repurchasing!

HausOfGlittah Approved
angela d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I never used to use mouth wash until my dentist recommended this brand to me. I like how this gives me a very fresh feeling in my mouth once I'm done rinsing my mouth. I use this every single night now.
Natalie  G.
I used to use prescription toothpaste that was supposed to help prevent cavities. My dentist recommended this product instead, it's much cheaper! I haven't been back yet so I don't know if it's working, but I'll keep using it!
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
This stuff is fantastic! Our dentist told us about it after my husband had a particularly bad check up after bingeing on candy for a few months and it completely transformed his teeth. They're so much stronger and absolutely cavity free ever since. I love the minty freshness I feel after using this and it's helped my teeth to be more resilient as well. I highly recommend using this mouthwash!
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
This is the BEST mouthwash brand out there. It does not sting like Listerine, and it leaves your teeth very clean. I even noticed my teeth got whiter once I started using it on a daily basis. I mouthwash every morning and night. Ever since I started using ACT, my dentist has noticed a huge improvement in the health of my teeth. Yay to no cavities!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite one - I love the flavor. It is minty without being too strong or spicy. I never find my mouth feels as clean with other brands. It is such an easy step to include in my hygiene routine and I never skip a night using it. I am overall very satisfied with this product and will continue to repurchase. Influenster
Adrienne K.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with tooth sensitivity?
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this taste minty and refreshing? Ive tried mouthwash that tasted so horrible. What flavors do you recommend?
Elyse C.
Alliance, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite ACT Restoring Anti cavity Fluoride Mouthwash flavor?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What is your favorite flavor