Personal CareOral CareToothpasteACT
ACT Kids Toothpaste - Bubblegum Blowout

ACT® Kids Toothpaste - Bubblegum Blowout®

by ACT

New Act Kids Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste is specially developed just for kids. It strengthens and protects developing teeth and helps prevent cavities. The toothpaste comes in an easy-to-use stand up tube featuring a flip-top cap. Parents will love knowing that their kids' teeth are clean and strong, and kids will love the flavors developed just for them. When kids are motivated to brush their teeth, at least one thing is a whole lot easier for parents! Maximum anticavity protection Strengthens teeth Bubble gum flavor that kids will love

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ACT® Kids Toothpaste - Bubblegum Blowout®!
Brenda T.
Silver spring , MD
ACT® Kids Toothpaste - Bubblegum Blowout® uploaded by Brenda T.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
The kids love this product and it’s so much easier to do that they take care of their teeth when they like the flavor. Good price.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,052 reviews
ACT® Kids Toothpaste - Bubblegum Blowout® uploaded by Melissa B.
My 5yo daughter loves this toothpaste! I like that it has fluoride in it and I love the ACT brand. It effectively and efficiently cleans her teeth while not being minty or overpowering. We get ours at Target but I think you can find it at most grocery stores too. It’s affordable and I definitely recommend it!!
Charlotte H.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My little sister uses this and I had to use when I ran out of mine. This is disgusting to me but I guess if your eight this might be fun for you
Loryann A.
BRIDGEVILLE, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste taste so good and for kids is awesome and the price too and you can find it everywhere.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
I purchased this toothpaste for my children at Target. The packaging is cute, the price is reasonable but the flavor is disgusting. My children couldn’t stand the flavor. I wouldn’t purchase this toothpaste again.
Davena G.
Middletown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The kids like this brand and flavor they have the matching toothpaste in this flavor
Leigha A.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love this ! They are 6&4 and they have learned to enjoy brushing their teeth so much more since I started buying this. They like this flavor better than any of the other ones and their breath smells fresh.
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
My kids love this flavor and it's one of the ways I can easily get them to brush their teeth. It's the traditional bubblegum flavor and when I tested it that's exactly the taste (think kids bubblegum). The packaging is very cute and the pink is easily identifiable to the kids that it's their toothpaste.
Carolina R.
Valley center, CA
This was recommended to my daughter by her denstist. She loved the flavor instantly. This is the first time we bought the act toothpaste and mouthwash. We use her Act toothpaste and mouthwash 2x a day. I will only continue to buy Act because of the amazing results.
Rainey P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this for myself as I really dislike the taste of mint. However, it still tastes much closer to mint than most other bubble gum tooth paste flavors. Doesn't give me a super clean feeling either. I'm still going to finish the tube, but probably will not continue to buy.

Looking for your answer?