Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareACT
Kids Scooby-Doo Anti-Cavity Rinse Kiwi-Watermelon

ACT Kids Scooby-Doo Anti-Cavity Rinse Kiwi-Watermelon

by ACT

New Bottle! Kiwi Watermelon #1 Dentist Recommended Fluoride Brand* Swish Away Particles Brushing May Miss Helps Prevent Cavities Alcohol Free Ada Accepted American Dental Association&Reg; Sodium Fluoride 0.05% *Among Other Leading Fluoride Mouth Rinses.

Is this okay for adults?
How many times your kids use it in one day?
Start your review of ACT Kids Scooby-Doo Anti-Cavity Rinse Kiwi-Watermelon!
dottie H.
My little 7 year old brother loves this. It has the top part with a full line so it is easy to not use too much!
intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
ACT Kids Fluoride Rinse helps fight cavities and encourages healthy oral care habits. This ACT mouthwash for kids also cleans their entire mouth, washing away particles brushing may have missed. ACT® Kids Anticavity - Bubblegum Blowout®
Ashley C.
Searcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
ACT Kids Scooby-Doo Anti-Cavity Rinse Kiwi-Watermelon uploaded by Ashley C.
My two boys, 5 and eight, love using mouthwash. They really like this ACT Kids Scooby-Doo Anti-Cavity one with kiwi watermelon flavor. There is no burn, it helps keep their teeth healthy, and it tastes yummy.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
My kids love using this mouthwash. They do not complain of it burning their mouth. This mouthwash seems to really help their teeth be healthy and clean. Bought this at Walmart. Great product. We will be using again!
my son loves, has a good flavor, really fresh leaves without burns mouth. The flavor is incredible and is economical, you can get in big stores or pharmacies. I really love children, I admit that I also use ground. Suguiero that use at least twice a day or after brushing.
Leslie L.
Olin, IA
Favorite mouth wash, my son gets upset if I buy anything else. Highly recommend this product especially for picky boys.
Tasha F.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What toddler likes brushing their teeth?! Mine usually doesn't... Until I found this awesome & fruity mouthwash! Now he asks to brush his teeth do he can use it!
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
ACT Kids Scooby-Doo Anti-Cavity Rinse Kiwi-Watermelon uploaded by Micha A.
Mom bought this for my younger siblings and the whole family ended up falling in love with this flavor. We really like this brand as a whole and this particular mouthwash has been a savior for reminding my siblings to brush during the summer. Aka it gets them in the bathroom and old fashion discipline handles the rest.
Kendra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My little brother and sister love using this mouthwash. They aren't the biggest fan of the flavor but they love to use this brand.
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,991 reviews
ACT Kids Scooby-Doo Anti-Cavity Rinse Kiwi-Watermelon uploaded by Wendy  C.
My 5yr old loves this mouthwash!!!! It's one that I can get him to actually use without complaining about the flavor.