BY ACT

ACT Kids Batman Fruit Punch Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 16.9 oz: Great tasting fruit punch flavor Helps prevent cavities Swishes away particles brushing may miss Alcohol free Convenient 1-time-a-day formula Easy to use dosage meter ADA accepted see more...

Kath C.
Dallas
I LOVE this one.... I have a 6 yo who uses this daily.... the flavor and color are very attractive. The active ingredient on it is the most recommended for kids.... since he started using this he has not more cavities at all (regardless of the amount of candy he eats)... he has used it for about 3 years.....it really works,..!. The only thing bad is that for little kids is hard to pour it into a cup without making a mess.... it will be nice that they invent a delivery system more child friendly.
Jamie J.
Rincon, GA
My 7 year old son uses this mouthwash twice a day and he loves it! He says that it has a great taste and it doesn't leave the typical "After taste" that most mouthwashes leave. Price was on point and the packaging was perfect, as well!  We recommend this to any family that is having trouble getting their little ones to rinse !
SriLasya R.
Sammamish , WA
This is not good for the plaque and enamel on the teeth. I would not recommend using mouthwash, let alone the ACT brand. This one could be quite damaging to the sensitivity of children's teeth. Use with caution. I would suggest just brushing teeth more often rather than using mouthwash.
Megan C.
Martins Ferry, OH
I buy the act brand for my son, he loves this one specifically because it has batman on it, and considering the fact that he loves to use it, im pretty sure he loves the taste of it! It keeps his teeth clean and fresh, and makes him happy that he can "rinse with batman"
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
My husband and I use this (bought it on clearance) and we love it. The flavor isn't too powerful like most mouthwashes. I also love the packaging design- such a help for children. For us adult, we love the conscience and ease of packaging. We would highly recommend!
Jewell R.
Harrison, TN
My children love this product. They use it daily to make sure their mouths are fresh and clean. I highly recommend this to anyone with children who don't like the minty kinds. I have no cons what so ever. All pros. Definitely give this a try
My son is 3, and it has always been a challenge getting him to brush, floss, and rinse twice daily. When I first purchased this fluoride rinse for him, he was over the moon to be able to "rinse with Bateman." Now he is actually excited to brush and floss, because he knows after he's done, he gets to use his batman rinse!
Brandy S.
Ashtabula, OH
I've bought this for my son's before and they really liked it. They said the fruit punch taste wasn't harsh and that it tasted better than some of the regular flavors. They also said that it made their breath feel fresh and clean.
Barbara D.
My little boy loves this stuff (mainly because Bateman) anything that can get him to use mouth rinse works for me! It's good and effective. Makes me happy to get him to use it and I am happy with it and would recommend.
Haley N.
Benton, LA
I buy this mouth wash for my nephews when they come stay with me. I had my doubts about it at first since it is flavored, but my nephews love it and it keeps their mouths feeling fresh. I will continue buying this brand.