BY ACT #51 in Mouthwash

ACT Kids Batman Fruit Punch Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 16.9 oz: Great tasting fruit punch flavor Helps prevent cavities Swishes away particles brushing may miss Alcohol free Convenient 1-time-a-day formula Easy to use dosage meter ADA accepted see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kath C.
Dallas
I LOVE this one.... I have a 6 yo who uses this daily.... the flavor and color are very attractive. The active ingredient on it is the most recommended for kids.... since he started using this he has not more cavities at all (regardless of the amount of candy he eats)... he has used it for about 3 years.....it really works,..!. The only thing bad is that for little kids is hard to pour it into a cup without making a mess.... it will be nice that they invent a delivery system more child friendly.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
My kids love grabbing mouthwash/toothpaste that is colored and they are even more excited when its flavored. I get what I want with their teeth and gums clean and healthy and they get a good flavor with one of their favorite characters on the packaging. Its a win win for everyone! I suggest this if you have little ones who fight to brush teeth/swish mouthwash each morning!
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
My kids love this mouth wash! It taste good and keeps their mouths clean and healthy. I have peace of mind knowing that if they swallow it on accident they will be fine. One of my favorite products for my kids and their dental hygiene.
Bekah A.
Tastes terrible! I am beyond disappointed that they’ve discontinued the Scooby Doo flavor it was the absolute best one they’ve made. I will have to search for a new favorite now. So sad they’ve decided to discontinue a classic.
Sarah C.
Sumter, SC
This product is great. No spit cups are really even needed because of the squeeze top under the lid you can measure exactly how much the need just by squeezing the bottle. My boys like this brand over any other.
SriLasya R.
Sammamish , WA
This is not good for the plaque and enamel on the teeth. I would not recommend using mouthwash, let alone the ACT brand. This one could be quite damaging to the sensitivity of children's teeth. Use with caution. I would suggest just brushing teeth more often rather than using mouthwash.
Jamie J.
Rincon, GA
My 7 year old son uses this mouthwash twice a day and he loves it! He says that it has a great taste and it doesn't leave the typical "After taste" that most mouthwashes leave. Price was on point and the packaging was perfect, as well!  We recommend this to any family that is having trouble getting their little ones to rinse !
shera z.
sunny isles
My son loves this because of the Batman on it, he doesn’t mind the flavor so overall I’m happy with it. I tend to switch off between brands depending on the characters in the picture, but this is my most recent purchase of mouth wash for my son and I’m pretty happy with it
Megan C.
Martins Ferry, OH
I buy the act brand for my son, he loves this one specifically because it has batman on it, and considering the fact that he loves to use it, im pretty sure he loves the taste of it! It keeps his teeth clean and fresh, and makes him happy that he can "rinse with batman"
Kahli Z.
Clemson, SC
My husband and I use this (bought it on clearance) and we love it. The flavor isn't too powerful like most mouthwashes. I also love the packaging design- such a help for children. For us adult, we love the conscience and ease of packaging. We would highly recommend!