Personal CareOral CareMouthwashACT
Kids Anticavity Rinse Batman Fruit Punch - 169 oz

ACT Kids Anticavity Rinse Batman Fruit Punch - 16.9 oz

by ACT

ACT Kids Batman Fruit Punch Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, 16.9 oz: Great tasting fruit punch flavor Helps prevent cavities Swishes away particles brushing may miss Alcohol free Convenient 1-time-a-day formula Easy to use dosage meter ADA accepted

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ACT Kids Anticavity Rinse Batman Fruit Punch - 16.9 oz!
Bekah A.
Tastes terrible! I am beyond disappointed that they’ve discontinued the Scooby Doo flavor it was the absolute best one they’ve made. I will have to search for a new favorite now. So sad they’ve decided to discontinue a classic.
Katrina G.
Charlotte, NC
My eight year old son loves this mouthwash. My kid had cavities which led to a case of bad breath. We tried several things on the market, some were too strong or just didn't seem to work. We tried this and loved it
Danielle F.
Albertville, AL
My son loves this and it makes it so much easier to keep him on a good routine for his oral hygiene care.
Panda V.
Bryson City, NC
My kids love the taste and love batman! It's a win-win. Reasonably priced and effective. Can't lose on a buy like this!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I bought this product for my step-son and he loved the flavor of the product . I loved the fact that you just squeeze the bottle and it gives you the right amount to use into the attached cup. I would definitely buy his again.
Rebecca M.
Gridley, CA
I buy this for my kids and I use the regular mint one for myself. Kids love the taste and they pick which one they want by what character is on The front. So good marketing on that 😊
Rebecca D.
Chowchilla, CA
All time favorite one for my children's and the little ones within my care! I love it!
Deni F.
My kids love it! Not an overly powering flavor. Nice big bottle that goes along ways. The price is very well
Brandy S.
Ashtabula, OH
I've bought this for my son's before and they really liked it. They said the fruit punch taste wasn't harsh and that it tasted better than some of the regular flavors. They also said that it made their breath feel fresh and clean.
Tara A.
Waveland, MS
Kids loves this. Let's face it - it's hard enough to get them to brush their teeth. Thank goodness for flavors that can coheres them to brush floss and rinse.

Looking for your answer?