BY ACT #33 in Mouthwash

Swish Away Particles Brushing May Miss. #1 Dentist Recommended Fluoride Brand.* Alcohol Free. *Among Mouth Rinses. see more...

Buy on kmart
DONNA P.
Woodridge, IL
Only mouthwash I purchased for my kids. Back when i was still learning to use mouthwash when i was younger, i never really loke the flavor of the adults mouthwash because it taste strong and minty, but i got this brand and i love using it, then i would brush my teeh for no reason just so i could use it and my kids are doing the same thing i did back then. They love it! And will always request to purchase them it becomes a habit!
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
enjoy using ACT mouthwash, it makes my teeth feel clean and protected but without a nasty residue or film that I'm constantly spitting out after I brush and wash.
My dentist has always recommended this mouthwash, I do wish that Act would create a whitening mouthwash with the same benefits as this one.
I love the kids one because I know it's safe for my children because we all know accidents happen.
Leah Frances W.
Easton
I got hooked on the bubblegum ACT when I lived in a city with unfluoridated water. We are on a Well now and still use it to protect our teeth. The measured bottle is easy to use. The bubble gum flavor is my favorite. Part of my daily tooth care routine.
Makeup
I love this kids mouthwash!😂 Even though I'm not a child anymore I for one don't like the really strong mint tasting mouthwashes for teens and adults so I still use this. I would definitely recommend because even though it's kids it still works. I would recommend it even more to kids!!
Rachel P.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this product! I used it as a kid, and now my niece is a nephews use it. The flavor is really yummy, and my niece is a nephews love it! Not to mention, the color is really appealing. It actually does encourage children to use it and it’s actually good for them.
Jennifer P.
I find this mouthwash to be so good for kids, or anyone who hates the mint flavor in most mouthwashes. It even has a guide of how much you need to use and I find that helpful. It has a good feeling to it when used, and cleans breath and it's so good.
Heather M.
Newport News
My 7 year old son is prone to cavities and his doctor recommend this to help prevent cavities. It’s slightly more expensive than other brand but my son enjoys using it and doesn’t mind the flavor. He has tried this and the watermelon one.
Caitlin7898 M.
Derby
I used to use this as a kid. It tasted pretty good, but I’m not sure how effective it is. But it was the brand my dentist recommended for me and my younger sister at the time. We were a repeat buyer.
Sarah H.
Dry Ridge
my children love act for kids. It doesn't burn their little mouths but it still gets them just as clean as grown ups act mouthwash! :) we buy this all the time! My children use it everytime they brush and sometimes when they're not even brushing at the time they'll run in the bathroom just to sneak a mouth full of acts for kids so they can have "fresh breath"  :)
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter is in love with the bubblegum flavored mouthwash. Act makes such an amazing mouthwash for kids !
It makes my kids want to wash there teeth which is great .
I would highly recommend this to mothers & family’s & friends !
You can pick this mouthwash up at any local drugstore or Walmart . It’s a great brand & it’s very affordable ladies!