BY ACT

ADA Accepted , American Dental Association see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily A.
I used this when I was little. To me at the time, I thought it just tatsted good and kept my mouth clean. The product that I would get was from Target. I think it was pretty effective since to this day I have never had a cavity. I think i was pretty satisfied with this product.
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
This is what I used when I was a kid. The flavor, although super artificial, is benign enough to allow kids to be able to withstand the act of using mouthwash. It combats bad breath and helps your teeth feel a little cleaner without the burning sensation regular adult mouthwash creates.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Okay, so I'm an adult, but I still love the bubblegum flavor. I believe it is effective, but I don't get that astringent taste (which I hate). I'm a repeat user, and I'm overall satisfied with it. Taste is super important to remind me to use it- and I look forward to using this. I'm unsure about the fluoride in it- jury is still out on that one.
Ayisha W.
Freedom, NY
I don't like when products for children are priced higher than smilar adult products. While the Fluorid rinse works well, it is a childrens product. It gets spilled. Kids pour it in the sink. Don't make me pay more for something that I already have to buy more of because of the age of the user.
Brandy B.
Bubble gum flavor helps with this mouth rinse. I purchased it at our local Walmart for my nephew we try to use it daily. It is difficult to use because of his age I wish they made something toddler friendly.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
I always loved this mouthwash as a kid and now I buy it for my son! Sometimes I even still use it just because I love the taste! :) I love the convenience of the full top also because it makes it easier for my son to know how much he should be using. Absolutely recommend for kids and adults!
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This is so great. I know this is for kids but it definetly does the trick for me as a teenager. I love the bubble gum flavoring because some times mouth wash can be over powering with mint which I don't like
Crysti H.
Erie, PA
My children absolutely love this mouth wash. It is their favorite. They love the taste. I can smell it on their breath which is nice and they never need to be told to use it because they love it that much , they use it on their own. It is very affordable also very nice.
Angel D.
Watertown, TN
I honestly used this so much as a kid because I could not stand mint or cinnamon! I could only brush my teeth or use mouthwash if it was bubblegum flavor and this was totally the best! Got stubborn kids that don't wanna take care of their teeth? I recommend this!
Adrienne S.
Orchard Park, NY
I always have great hopes about this Act rinse when I buy it but for some reason the kids get bored with it before we finish the bottle. At first they are all excited about the process and the bubblegum flavor but it does not last. The fluoride is great for their teeth so I do recommend this rinse. I will buy this again but will look for a smaller bottle.